• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Going Gone - Retiring Products for Fall 2010

In summary, the retiring products include a hot pad with silicone, a newsletter, and a to-do list. The incorrect picture and price for the round up from the heart trivet was fixed, and Stephanie asked if Joy could create a flyer about a "fall kick off."
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are the word and pdf for the retiring products.

Attachments

• DiscontinuedFall2010.doc
    176 KB · Views: 799
  • DiscontinuedFall2010.pdf
    138.1 KB · Views: 763
Joy, thank you but just to let you know wrong picture and price for the round up from the heart trivet. Mine is showing that you have the silicone hot pad. Just an FYI :)

They are fixed now. Sorry about that!

JOY, You and your site, is amazing, A true God SEND...Thank you so much..If I had to do all these myself I would never finish my daily to do list..lol, I usually don't finish it anyways. so just imagine, if I had to add extra to it. Thank you forever.

Thanks Stephanie! I've actually taken a couple vacation days from my day job (I have to every year around conference time!) to get through the flurry of info and create all the materials that conference generates. I don't get alot of rest during this time, lol...

I was wondering how you were able to handle all of this Joy with your heavy work load--now I know. Thanks again Joy for all you do for all of us!

Thank you so much Joy! I ran into several "Tasty Tidbitters" in the restrooms and I know we all want to know. How is the HO coming out with their own newsletter going to affect you? I love your newsletter but it looks like HO is pulling out all the stops!

Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned. HO has the advantage of economies of scale in offering a newsletter product bundled with a contact management/email system. I have looked into it before, but was never able to find something that worked the way I wanted to, that didn't cost me thousands of dollars to set up (and have to pass along the cost to subscribers). HO can do that since the infrastructure is already there to do so.My intent is not to compete with HO, but as I've said with the other 5 newsletter services (that I know of), there is a style and a price point for everyone. Though I'm sure I will lose more than a few subscribers to HO's program (due to convenience, price or style), I am still committed to continuing my business for as long as there is interest in it.My focus is now on development of marketing materials that will help make consultants lives easier (I started a separate thread on this too). So what I am looking for are ideas on what consultants *need* so I can get to work and see if that is a niche I can fill. Please feel free to brainstorm with me. My business has always been about serving you, so I am looking to you to help lead my way to the next phase!

thanks for the flyer with the pictures. I do have a suggestion - can you group the ones that have a new color or new style and then group the discontinued items.

Thanks

Joy, I was wondering if you could make me a up a flyer having something to do or say about having a "FALL KICK OFF" could you do that and incorporate some really neat art work? Thanking you in advance for your hard work.

1. What products are being retired for Fall 2010?

The retiring products for Fall 2010 include the Stoneware Fluted Pan, Ultimate Slice & Grate, Small Batter Bowl, Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, and the Simple Additions Entertaining Set.

2. Can I still purchase these products after they are retired?

No, once a product is retired it will no longer be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find these products through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

3. Are there any discounts on these retiring products?

Yes, all retiring products will be discounted by 10% during the Going Going Gone sale. This is a great opportunity to snag these products before they are gone for good.

4. Will there be new products to replace the retiring ones?

Yes, Pampered Chef is constantly updating and refreshing our product line. Keep an eye out for new and exciting products that will be released for the Fall 2010 season.

5. Can I return a retiring product for a full refund?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with a retiring product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • PampChefJoy