• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Going Gone or Discontinued Items?

M
martiarnold
I was wondering if anyone has a flyer with the Going Going Gone items that will be distontinued this fall? I've seen them out here, but not yet this season. Also, any flier with the items that the price is increasing?
THanks;)

There has been one posted already!! cant remember the thread though.

thanks!!!!!!!this is exactly what i was looking for...i appreciate it!

1. What are "Going Going Gone" items and why are they being discontinued?

"Going Going Gone" items are products or items that will no longer be sold or produced in the future. They are being discontinued for various reasons, such as low demand, outdated technology, or cost-cutting measures by the company.

2. How can I find out which items will be discontinued this fall?

You can check the company's website, social media pages, or physical store locations for a list or flyer of the "Going Going Gone" items. You can also contact customer service for more information.

3. Will the "Going Going Gone" items still be available this season?

It is possible that the "Going Going Gone" items will still be available for purchase this season, as they are being discontinued gradually. However, it is best to purchase them sooner rather than later, as they may sell out quickly.

4. Are there any "Going Going Gone" items that will have an increase in price?

It is unlikely that the "Going Going Gone" items will have an increase in price, as they are being discontinued. However, it is best to check the price of the item before purchasing to be sure.

5. Can I still get a discount on "Going Going Gone" items?

It depends on the company's policies. Some may offer discounts on "Going Going Gone" items to clear out their remaining stock, while others may not. It is best to check with the company or store for any available discounts on these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
salywa
  • nhpegt