• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

God Bless America and Our Troops!

but last year in boot camp. It kills me to think of him over there. He is only 21 years old and it is not fair. I know there is no way to stop it, but I just keep praying that he comes back safe and sound.My step son was not only first...but last year in boot camp. It kills me to think of him over there. He is only 21 years old and it is not fair. I know there is no way to stop it, but I just keep praying that he comes back safe and sound.
PamperedCaniac
http://www.militarymissionsinaction.org/Military%20Missions/Media.htm

Watch a listen to the first clip.. Oh my!! I am in TEARS!!! God Bless our men and women in the armed services!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that! What a blessing they are- their families are- and I thank them for their sacrifices every day!!!

I still have family over there!

Wow! That one brought me to tears too. It's so easy to get caught up in our busy lives and forget about the war, the men and women that are fighting and dying for us every day, and the children who go to sleep at night without their mommy or daddy there to tuck them in. I second Kacey and Dawn's responses, Thank you to those who serve and their families, and God bless you all!

chefbritt said:
Wow! That one brought me to tears too. It's so easy to get caught up in our busy lives and forget about the war, the men and women that are fighting and dying for us every day, and the children who go to sleep at night without their mommy or daddy there to tuck them in. I second Kacey and Dawn's responses, Thank you to those who serve and their families, and God bless you all!

Thanks! With all the political, pop stars, kid drama in the world we sometimes forget about them. However, this got me in the gut!

Tears?! I flooded. But then again my BF is over there. We don't have kids together, but OH MAN!!! I know my DD and I would be devestated if something happened to him. He is the BEST man I have ever met and is WONDERFUL to us in so many ways. We are so blessed to have him. Thank you God that he will be home next week.

One of my best friend's hubby is leaving in 3 weeks for a year. They have a 7 &5 year old. He has been gone for 2mths at a time, but not a year. It is tough to be the family. She and I were talking last night and both were in tears over her hubby leaving and what it will do to the kids. He is in infantry...first line...so scary.

Thank you ALL who keep the troops and the families in your thoughts and prayers!! It is SO important as we need all the help we can get. When your hubby or BF is collecting "hazard" pay it kinda changes your perspective and life gets that much harder to know there is a possibility he won't come home. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. Continue to pray. They need your prayers.

Tears is an understatement. I am a blubbering idiot right now.
My cousin is on his 5th round of Arab Sands, and it scares me for his little girl. His last time he came home early after his wife was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, and was unable to care for their daughter. This time she and baby are at grandma's house. His wife is also in the military, and now is on disability. They have both been gone for nearly a year at a time.
We need to think of their families and friends they leave behind. We owe them more than we could ever repay!!!!!

pampered.chris said:
Tears?! I flooded. But then again my BF is over there. We don't have kids together, but OH MAN!!! I know my DD and I would be devestated if something happened to him. He is the BEST man I have ever met and is WONDERFUL to us in so many ways. We are so blessed to have him. Thank you God that he will be home next week.

One of my best friend's hubby is leaving in 3 weeks for a year. They have a 7 &5 year old. He has been gone for 2mths at a time, but not a year. It is tough to be the family. She and I were talking last night and both were in tears over her hubby leaving and what it will do to the kids. He is in infantry...first line...so scary.

Thank you ALL who keep the troops and the families in your thoughts and prayers!! It is SO important as we need all the help we can get. When your hubby or BF is collecting "hazard" pay it kinda changes your perspective and life gets that much harder to know there is a possibility he won't come home. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. Continue to pray. They need your prayers.

My step son was not only first line- but the FIRST one in the door- he was the one that kicked in the doors and went in first- protecting those behind him. Joshua was gone for a little over 16 months- and I prayed prayers of protection around him daily.

God would sometimes wake me up at night, or stop me throughout the day and give me a glimpse of one of Joshua's needs, and I would stop and pray right then and there for his protection, safety, steady hand, functioning weapon, clear head, wisdom, strength, true aim and that he'd be invisable to anyone wishing to cause him harm or death...

Praise God he came home safe, and has been reunited with his 2 year old son and his soon to be wife.

I have a BIL over there, and a SIL over in Iraq as well. I am blessed by the great men and women of this country that sacrifice family, comfort, money, and so much more- and including their lives for our freedoms!

God bless those in our military and bless their families with prosperity, strength, wisdom, and encouragement!!!

tlag1986 said:
Tears is an understatement. I am a blubbering idiot right now.

Ditto!

Thanks and God bless, indeed!!!

Our military needs all the prayers they can get. My little brother heads back in Nov. for 12 mo. for his 3rd tour in Iraq, I pray he makes it home to his 3 yr old son. He's also been in Afghan twice...he's only been in 7 yrs & has had 5 combat tours. :( As the planes were hitting 9-11, he was swearing in...guess God knew we'd need him in the front lines. He's Para-Infantry so he's one of the 1st sent, too.

May ALL our loved ones be held safely in God's hands & home to their families soon.
God Bless them all & those of us that love them.

By being married to a soldier, I am affected by deployments everyday. I have a lot of friends currently going through a FIFTEEN MONTH deployment. FIFTEEN months without daddies and husbands. God bless our troops and these strong military spouses. Thanks for posting a touching site.

Well please know that I pray for you family members/loved ones! They are all hereo's to me and I love having them protecting my childern and family! So many men and women that are serving us love being over to Iraq and other countries because they see what they are going thru and feel honored to help them! That is a hereo! Thank You family memebers for supporting them!

From what you all are saying, I won't watch it. DH is expected to go overseas for a second tour by the end of this year......sigh..........
But I take it from all you that it was beautiful, yet emotional..........

vwpamperedchef said:
From what you all are saying, I won't watch it. DH is expected to go overseas for a second tour by the end of this year......sigh..........
But I take it from all you that it was beautiful, yet emotional..........

i wont watch it either. i dont need to smear my mascara at work & im still missing my baby brother & his best friend (my pseudo-brother). but i was reading everyones posts & tearing up just from the support.

thanks for remembering the troops..

chris! ... bf comes home soon!
do you already have your outfit picked out??
haha. i dated a soldier for 2 years - he was deployed for 15 months of that.
i can just FEEL your excitement from here! :sing:

My brother is on his way to the big sandbox....can't even bear to watch it.

Sorry guys for making you cry... LOL I can some what understand and I did not want to make others sad but I am so glad to know what awesome people we have serving us and their family members backing them up! You guys all rock too!!!

Related to God Bless America and Our Troops!

What is the "God Bless America and Our Troops!" campaign?

The "God Bless America and Our Troops!" campaign is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the USO that aims to show support and gratitude for our troops and their families.

How does Pampered Chef support the troops through this campaign?

Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from designated "God Bless America" products to the USO, as well as providing care packages and other support to military families.

Can I make a direct donation to the USO through this campaign?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the USO through the "God Bless America and Our Troops!" campaign website. Pampered Chef will also match a portion of these donations.

What types of products are included in the "God Bless America" line?

The "God Bless America" line includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, such as a star-shaped baking pan, patriotic-themed spatulas, and a limited edition cookbook.

How can I get involved in the "God Bless America and Our Troops!" campaign?

You can get involved by purchasing "God Bless America" products, making a direct donation to the USO, or spreading the word about the campaign on social media. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and choose to donate a portion of the sales to the USO.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns