• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry ??

In summary, to make Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, and vegetables of your choice. The preparation time is approximately 15 minutes, and the cooking time varies depending on the type of vegetables and preferred doneness. The chicken can be substituted with other proteins such as shrimp, tofu, or beef, with adjusted cooking times. The dish can be made ahead of time, but it is recommended to stir-fry the vegetables just before serving to prevent sogginess. This recipe is not suitable for vegetarians, but it can easily be modified by using tofu or a variety of vegetables and
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Has any one made this?? Tips?? Good for a show???

I'm not sure in my little stores around here I'll find all the ingredients.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Lisa

I bought the stuff at my local Publix and I'm making it for dinner tonight!!! I'll let you know!

Hi Lisa,I haven't personally made this recipe, but I've heard good things about it from others who have tried it. As for tips, I would recommend doing some research online to see if you can find any substitutes for ingredients that may be hard to find in your local stores. You could also try reaching out to the recipe creator for suggestions or alternatives.As for using it for a show, it really depends on the type of show and the audience. If it's a casual event, this recipe could be a hit. However, if it's a more formal or upscale gathering, you may want to opt for a different dish.Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry?

To make Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, and your choice of vegetables such as bell peppers, broccoli, and carrots. You can also add sesame seeds for extra flavor.

2. How long does it take to prepare Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry?

The preparation time for Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry is approximately 15 minutes. The cooking time will depend on the type of vegetables you use and how well-done you prefer your chicken. On average, it takes about 15-20 minutes to cook the chicken and vegetables.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as shrimp, tofu, or beef. The cooking time may vary depending on the protein you choose, so make sure to adjust accordingly.

4. Can I make this stir-fry ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry ahead of time. However, the vegetables may become soggy if left to sit for too long. To prevent this, you can cook the chicken and sauce ahead of time and then stir-fry the vegetables just before serving.

5. Is this dish suitable for vegetarians?

This specific recipe for Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains chicken. However, you can easily make a vegetarian version by substituting the chicken with tofu or a variety of vegetables. You can also use a vegetarian oyster sauce instead of soy sauce for a similar flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ngrawer
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam