• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Else Can I Leave My Catalogs for Effective Distribution?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can request catalogs by contacting your team leader or ordering them through the "Resources" section on your consultant website. These catalogs can be personalized with your contact information and it is recommended to give out 5-10 at a time, depending on the situation. While there are no restrictions on who you can give catalogs to, it is important to target individuals who are likely to be interested in the products. After giving out catalogs, it is important to follow up within a week to provide additional information and build a relationship with potential customers.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I have been leaving catalogs all over town, no responses as of yet. In doctor's offices (with permission), salons, mall bathrooms where there are setting area's like sofa's. Has anyone ever tried something like a FREE, Take One sign with a few catalogs on their windshield? I live in a larger city just off the metro city, so I'm sure there are alot of other consultants as well.

Anybody think of anyplace else to leave catalogs? Or what do you do with your extra's?

Carol

Ask permission from small businesses around your home like a bakery, bookstores, vet offices, kid's resale shops, waiting rooms in the ER, etc...
Some businesses may let you leave lead boxes at their place of business. You could use these to have small giveaways and get potential leads on orders, shows, or recruits. Hope this helps. I also give away old catalogs at fairs, yard sales, with every craigslist item I purchase or sell to someone here in town. It works!
Debbie :D

yn

Hi Carolyn,I think leaving catalogs in doctor's offices and salons is a great idea! Have you tried leaving them in local businesses or community centers as well? You could also try reaching out to local events or fairs to see if you can set up a booth or leave catalogs at their information tables.As for the FREE, Take One sign on windshields, I'm not sure how effective that would be. Some people may see it as littering or spam. Maybe try asking permission to leave catalogs in public places like libraries or coffee shops instead.As for what to do with extra catalogs, have you considered hosting a catalog party or offering them to your current customers to share with their friends and family? You could also donate them to local organizations or charities that may benefit from your products.Good luck with your catalog distribution! I hope you see some responses soon.

1. How do I request catalogs to give out?

To request catalogs as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact your team leader or visit the "Resources" section on your consultant website. There, you can order catalogs in bundles of 10.

2. Can I personalize the catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the back cover of your catalogs with your contact information, including your name, phone number, and website. This can be done through the "Resources" section on your consultant website.

3. How many catalogs should I give out at a time?

It is recommended to give out 5-10 catalogs at a time, depending on the event or situation. For example, if you are attending a small gathering of friends, 5 catalogs may be enough. However, if you are participating in a vendor event, you may want to give out 10 catalogs to reach a larger audience.

4. Can I give out catalogs to anyone or are there restrictions?

You can give out catalogs to anyone, as long as you are not violating any local laws or regulations. However, it is important to consider your target audience and focus on individuals who are most likely to be interested in Pampered Chef products.

5. How should I follow up after giving out catalogs?

It is important to follow up with individuals who have received your catalogs within a week. You can reach out through phone call, text, or email to see if they have any questions or are interested in placing an order. This is an opportunity to provide them with additional information and build a relationship with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies