• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giver Wants Bride to Open Presents at Pampered Chef Bridal Shower

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of setting up a website for ordering bridal shower gifts. The bride's name would be listed as the host, and guests would be directed to the website to place their orders. The orders would then be shipped to the host and given to the bride on the day of the shower. Another suggestion is to have a "scroll" gift opening where guests write a note and give a gift scroll to the bride, and a prize is given to the bride for participating. The conversation also mentions using a corkboard at bridal shows with cutouts of items on the bride's wish list for guests to place their orders. The bride can then see the gifts she has received.
DebPC
Staff member
How about setting it up on your website? Put in the bride's name as the host; then have the person inviting tell people to go to the website to order their gifts by three (four?) weeks before and then you can send the orders in, have them shipped to the host, and have them there for the day of the shower! You can choose some of the items on the wish list that aren't selected using the points that accumulate.

Then, on the day of the shower, you'd do a brief demo, welcome orders for anything they'd like for their kitchen (or those who didn't get around to ordering for the bride yet), and it would be an easy day for you!

Gail

I do the bridal show where they order at the show, with this twist I got from Ana Lewis: as they get something to eat, they come choose what they want to order for themselves and for the bride. I then ask them to

1) write on a piece of bridal stationary that I bring (Office Max,
inexpensive)-- a little note of congratulations to the bride and what they are giving her. Then they sign and put their name and address. They roll this into a scroll and tie with some tuille ribbon (inexpensive from Michael's and you can re-use it). Then everyone sits around the bride, and she opens her "gifts" (the scrolls). This way they can see the bride as she happily reads their note and sees what they gave her, and the bride can begin her Thank You notes right away.

2) they fill out a prize slip at the same time as they order, and the prize is usually given to the bride. And I get booking and recruit leads, which is great, and a very tasteful way of doing it at a bride show.

Maybe the host would consider this type of show since the bride still gets to open something, and it is still done at the show.

Virginia Bettis

Gift OpeningI take a corkboard with me to my bridal shows which I have placed cut outs of all of the items on the bride's wish list. After the presentation the guests choose items from the board and make out their orders. After everyone is done, the bride (opens) her gifts..the cutouts as someone writes down the products given on the gift ledger. This seems to work and it lets the bride see the gifts she has recieved.

worthHi Gail,Thank you for your suggestion! Setting up a website for the bridal shower sounds like a great idea. It would definitely make it easier for guests to order gifts and for you to keep track of the orders. Plus, it would save you time and energy on the day of the shower.I also really like the twist you got from Ana Lewis for your bridal show. Having guests write a note to the bride and presenting it as a scroll is such a thoughtful and personal touch. And incorporating a prize slip and collecting leads is a great way to make the most out of the event.I think the host would definitely consider this type of show, especially since it still allows for the bride to open something and for the event to be done at the shower. Thank you for sharing your ideas and tips!Best,

1. "Can the bride open the presents at the Pampered Chef bridal shower?"

Yes, the bride can open the presents at the Pampered Chef bridal shower. In fact, it is a common tradition for the bride to open gifts at her bridal shower.

2. "Do I need to bring a gift to the Pampered Chef bridal shower?"

While gifts are not mandatory, it is customary to bring a gift to a bridal shower. This is a great opportunity to shower the bride with love and practical gifts for her new home.

3. "What types of gifts are appropriate for a Pampered Chef bridal shower?"

Since Pampered Chef is known for their kitchen and cooking products, gifts related to cooking and entertaining are always a hit. Some popular gifts include kitchen utensils, cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes.

4. "Can I bring a gift that is not from Pampered Chef to the bridal shower?"

Absolutely! While Pampered Chef products are a popular choice for gifts at a Pampered Chef bridal shower, guests are welcome to bring gifts from other brands or stores as well.

5. "Is there a specific time during the shower for the bride to open presents?"

Typically, the bride will open presents towards the end of the Pampered Chef bridal shower. This allows time for guests to mingle, play games, and eat before the gift opening portion of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • KellieM's Kitchen