• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press

In summary, the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press" is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef that was used for making various shaped and sized cookies. It is no longer available for purchase and is being offered for free as spare parts. It cannot be used for making cookies anymore.
mspibb
Gold Member
I still use my "gun" type cookie press but it started slipping. My brother gave me back the one I gave him (he loves peanut butter cookies so I thought he might make his own!) that he never used. So I have an extra set of disks, barrel and connector ring I will give to someone, just pay shipping!

just a suggestion - but maybe you should keep them as your own replacement parts? That's what I did with some various products that I still use/used.

I could but my mom is selling her home and moving in with me this spring so I am trying to declutter as much as I can!

Ah! Gotcha....understood. Good luck then. ;) (I don't have the old one anymore, so don't need it).

What is the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press"?

The "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press" is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef. It is a cookie press used for making various shaped and sized cookies.

Can I still purchase the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press"?

No, unfortunately the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press" is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued.

What do you mean by "Give Away for Parts"?

"Give Away for Parts" means that the cookie press is no longer functional and is being offered for free to anyone who may need spare parts for their own cookie press.

Do you have any replacement parts available for the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press"?

No, we do not have any replacement parts available for the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press" as it has been discontinued.

Can I still use the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press" for making cookies?

No, the "Give Away for Parts Old Style Cookie Press" is no longer functional and cannot be used for making cookies. It is being offered for spare parts only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • rkarl