• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Tracking Template for Brides

In summary, the conversation discussed various methods for organizing and tracking gifts for a bride, specifically in regards to a pampered chef bridal shower. The suggestions included creating a spreadsheet or document with columns for gifts and givers, using a wedding registry website, and incorporating pampered chef items into the list. The conversation also touched on the idea of encouraging guests to purchase additional gifts to increase the bride's benefits.
cleosmom
Gold Member
hi, just wondering if anyone has a template that they use to give to the bride to list all her gifts and who they were from?
thanks!

I went to watch my Director do a shower today for someone. She had asked the bride to make out a wish list from the online show, but she had forgotten about it. She printed out a copy of the wedding registry and put it on a clipboard. The family and friends passed it around and highlighted what they were going to order for the bride and put their name next to it. My Director placed the orders on Pampered Partner and collected the money. The only part that I would think about doing different is not seperating the orders so everyone doesn't have to pay a seperate shipping charge.

Bobby

Thank you so much!

I give her one of the Shopping lists that is attached to our write-in order forms and have her send it to me. Then I make a bouquet of "flowers" out of her choices and the guests get to pick their gifts.

I cut flower shapes using the bread tube and put a pic (with price) of each item she wants and then attach that to a wooden skewer. I stack the SS bowls with foam in between and stick the skewers in them to make a big bunch of flowers (I layer them according to price points with the highest prices on top). It looks very pretty.

Everyone places their order separately and I encourage them to purchase for themselves and to buy other gifts so that the bride's benefits (free products) are higher!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have definitely come across this request before. While I don't have a specific template to share, I do have some tips that may be helpful. First, I recommend creating a spreadsheet or document with columns for the gift, the giver, and any notes or special details. This will help keep everything organized and easily accessible. You can also consider using a wedding registry website that allows the bride to track gifts and their sources. Lastly, don't forget to include any pampered chef items that were gifted - they make great additions to any kitchen! I hope this helps and congratulations to the bride!

1. How do I access the Gift Tracking Template for Brides?

To access the Gift Tracking Template for Brides, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, click on "Marketing Tools" and you will find the template under the "Wedding" category.

2. Is the Gift Tracking Template for Brides customizable?

Yes, the Gift Tracking Template for Brides is fully customizable to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove columns, change the layout, and even add your own branding.

3. Can I track gifts from multiple sources using this template?

Absolutely! The Gift Tracking Template for Brides allows you to track gifts from multiple sources such as registries, in-person purchases, and online orders. Simply add a new column for each source and input the corresponding information.

4. How can I keep track of thank you notes using this template?

The Gift Tracking Template for Brides has a column specifically for tracking thank you notes. Simply input the date the thank you note was sent and check off the box once it has been sent. This will help you stay organized and ensure that all gifts have been properly acknowledged.

5. Can I share the Gift Tracking Template for Brides with my bridal party?

Yes, you can easily share the Gift Tracking Template for Brides with your bridal party. Simply download the template and send it to them via email or share it through a cloud storage platform. This allows your bridal party to also keep track of gifts and help with the thank you note process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
mspibb