• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates-Where Are They Sent?

In summary, the GCs go to the recipients' addresses if they are put in the "ship to" box, and come with the host order. If the recipient's address is not put in the "ship to" box, the GCs come with the rest of the host order and get sent separately.
lisacb77
I am submitting 2 GCs on a fundraiser. They are going in the name of the purchaser, and I'm putting their name, address etc. on that screen in PP. Do they get directly mailed to that person or do they come with the rest of the host order?

If you put the purchaser's address in the "ship to" box, that is where it will be sent. If you put the recipient's address in the "ship to" box, that is where it will be sent. It gets sent separately from the products. Comes in a big envelope with a current catalog.

Thanks Cat. I am putting the same address in both places as in this case, the buyers are the recipients. But nice to know I don't have to deliver them!

They come USPS, so make sure you have mailing addresses!

I did, and I sent it in last night. Yippee!

Now to just get my last 2 catalog shows resolved!!

Good luck!! I can't wait to pick out my free stones!!

Me too...or rather, can't wait to get those supply dollars...I'm in SS2 and just picked the stoneware plus bonus :)

Got the one with a bad CC resolved. The other asked for a few more days. We'll see. It count towards October commission and SS3 anyway now, right? I mean, I know if I get it in by 10/5 I get to count in the consultant incentive, and have all month for the guests to get the stoneware special. Just want to make sure I have it all straight.

Those are the right dates! Good luck earning you SS3!!

Great, glad I have it all straight!

I'm off to a good start. Have a catty show already at $530, and if this one makes at least its $150, I'm at almost $700. I have another catty show and 6 cooking shows...as long as none flake! I also have a registry that hasn't moved at all but the wedding is 10/31 so I hope that works out.

Yippee!

You sound like you are kicking butt!

Aw thanks! I just need to get recruiting to take off. I have one that hasn't been able to get started b/c she's sick and stressed at work. I have another potential that wouldn't sign until her show in Nov.

Then I had 4 leads from a fundraiser happy hour I did and got ONE response to my calls & emails. At least she said follow up after New Year's. I think the others, I will mail a brochure and letter and let them know to contact me if they'd like to know more.

I really want to recruit b/c I know that is the key to this becoming my full time job!!! :) And since this was my thread to begin with, I guess it doesn't matter that we hijacked it :D

Related to Gift Certificates-Where Are They Sent?

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate by visiting our website and clicking on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the amount and personalize the message before adding it to your cart and completing the purchase.

2. Can I have the gift certificate sent directly to the recipient?

Yes, during the checkout process, you will have the option to enter the recipient's name and email address. They will then receive an email with the gift certificate and your personalized message.

3. Do gift certificates have an expiration date?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

4. Can I use a gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online purchases and in-person purchases at any Pampered Chef location.

5. What if the purchase amount is more than the gift certificate amount?

If the purchase amount is more than the gift certificate amount, the recipient can pay the remaining balance with their preferred payment method at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Omarakeen
  • Bexs50