• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Assistance: How to Show Gratitude to a Helpful Host

In summary, the guest can't apply a gift certificate from the host's show order to the host's order. The guest would have to pay the host and the host can then apply the money to the host's order.
NMmommy
I got an email from a lady wanting to order on one of my shows. She wants to get a GC for the host. The host helped her out in the past and she wants to pay her back. So she wants to order GC that the host can put towards her order when she places. From what I have read you can not do that. Is there a way around this?

She could just give you the money to apply to the host's order.

The only thing you can do is make up your own and have the lady pay you and you can apply the money to the host's order. You will not get commission on the gift certificate.

Guess Ann & I were typing at the same time! LOL!

Okay. I am not worried about commission on it. It sounds like the GC are big pains in the butt. This is a catolog show and my host is overseas and other person is in Ga. I am trying to figure out how I woudl work it.

NMmommy said:
Okay. I am not worried about commission on it. It sounds like the GC are big pains in the butt. This is a catolog show and my host is overseas and other person is in Ga. I am trying to figure out how I woudl work it.

No matter what, she can't apply a gift certificate from HO to a show order. I would "overcharge" the guest, and just use it to cover that portion of the host's total.

They can be a pain in the butt. The PC GC's are great for gifts for those who would be able to redeem them online at PC's website or through the mail but not through shows. Can't tell you how many times Ihave to explain why they can't be redeemed at shows unless I have the extra money and take it from them and apply my money as their payment.

Thanks everyone. I will make up a GC and then charge the guest for the amount she wants.

Glad to hear that you have that figured out now.

All thanks to you guys! I don't know what I would do without this site. I have gotten some wonderful tips and advice!

Related to Gift Certificate Assistance: How to Show Gratitude to a Helpful Host

1. How can I purchase a gift certificate for my host?

To purchase a gift certificate for your host, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can select the desired amount and enter your host's name and email address. The gift certificate will be sent directly to their email.

2. Can I personalize the gift certificate with a message?

Yes, you can personalize the gift certificate with a message for your host. After selecting the desired amount, there will be an option to add a personal message before completing the purchase.

3. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificates?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. Your host can use it at any time for any of our products or services.

4. Can I use a gift certificate for multiple purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for multiple purchases until the full amount is redeemed. If the purchase amount exceeds the gift certificate amount, the recipient can pay the remaining balance with a credit card.

5. Can I purchase a gift certificate for a specific product or service?

Our gift certificates are not limited to a specific product or service. Your host can use it for any of our products or services, including cooking classes, kitchen tools, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethPurvis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lt1jane