• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Q- How Do I Order a Gift Certificate?

In summary, you can order GCs from PP/P3, and they are usually mailed USPS. You can also make your own GCs. If you order them now, you might get them by the middle of next week. However, if the person wants to pay cash, you ask them to drop by and give the money to your husband.
clshirk
I have someone who wants a gift certificate for $75 by next week. how do I go about getting this? Do I need to call HQ? I saw a GC order form on our supply sheet- but I don't know how this works.

I'm trying to get it ordered today if possible so it arrives before next Friday.
Let me know.

You may not get it from HO in time. I do my own GCs and prefer it more b/c I can control it better.

Here is a sample:

I print it on fancy paper (pack of 100 from Office Depot was about $2) and keep track on an excel spreadsheet, so I know who purchased it and when it was redeemed. I apply it to guest specials and to shipping, too, unlike HO. HTH!

Attachments

• GIFT CERTIFICATE - Personal.doc
    21 KB · Views: 508
clshirk said:
I have someone who wants a gift certificate for $75 by next week. how do I go about getting this? Do I need to call HQ? I saw a GC order form on our supply sheet- but I don't know how this works.

I'm trying to get it ordered today if possible so it arrives before next Friday.
Let me know.
You can order them through PP/P3. Item number is 9990 (I think) - or there's a GC button. If you submit it NOW, you might get it by the middle of next week (they're mailed USPS).

Ok, I got all the info in. The biggest issue with this is that I am in NC and she's in WV since she's a customer I had there. She wants to pay cash, so I asked her to drop by on Sunday and give the money to my husband. I guess I'll just order it right now from P3 and hope it gets out this afternoon.

That's great to know about GCs, I was also in the dark about how to order, and how they were redeemed. I LOVE your idea, of making your own!!! Smart! :thumbup:

When they're redeemed, they have to go through HO, either on the website or mail in their order. They usually can't get the guest special that month. My customers prefer me to place their orders for them, esp. if they are local and I can add their order to a show to save them on shipping (helps the host and the guest out!). I just have more control over the GC when I do my own, and I can send them a catalog along with the GC, as well as any specials going on, and make sure they become MY customer, not just a PC customer. HTH!

Ah, I get it. So, you just print up $75 GC, someone pays you for them, and then they must be redeemed through you. I get it. Well, I guess that would be an excellent idea- I wish I would have realized that- but I'm afraid that whomever this is might not order from me- well, I guess she would if I were her only option. But since I live so far away now, it'd be hard...I think. Should I just cancel my order for GC and just make my own and have my husband print it off on regular paper after I make it really pretty? But she'd have to contact me to do it.
What do you think?

Related to Quick Q- How Do I Order a Gift Certificate?

1. How can I order a gift certificate from Pampered Chef?

To order a gift certificate from Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the amount and design of the gift certificate and add it to your cart.

2. Can I personalize the gift certificate with a message?

Yes, you can personalize the gift certificate with a message during the checkout process. There will be a section for you to enter your desired message before completing your purchase.

3. How will the gift certificate be delivered?

The gift certificate will be delivered via email to the recipient's email address or to your own email address if you choose to print it out and give it to them in person.

4. Can I use a gift certificate to purchase products from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate to purchase products from a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply provide the consultant with the gift certificate number during the ordering process.

5. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, there is no expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates. They can be used at any time for any purchase on our website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lisasfuncooking