• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started With Bridal Shower Shows

In summary, to get started with bridal shower shows, reach out to friends and family, use social media and local businesses to promote your services, and consider taking a training course if needed.
lhgegg
I Am In My First Ss Month. I Have Had Only One Kitchen Show And Received No Bookings. I Would Like To Do Bridal Shower Shows?? Anyone Know How I Can Get Started?? Is There A Certain Program Or Training Needed To Do These Type Of Shows??
Lhgegg

Have you tried searching here with using just the word "bridal"? There is tons of info on here regarding that topic.

You could also look in the paper and send Congrats letters and tell them all about having a PC Bridal shower party. It does get your name out there and you do have to spend the money on postage but if you already have your business cards, put them on a magnet and send that with the letter too! People are less apt to throw a magnet away then a business card!

Have you tried putting a flyer at your grocery store, laundry mat, fast food restaurants? I am going to be doing that this week!

Good Luck!

Hi Lhgegg, congratulations on starting your first SS month! It can be tough to get bookings at first, but don't get discouraged. Bridal shower shows can be a great way to expand your business and reach a new audience. To get started, I would recommend reaching out to friends and family who may be planning a bridal shower and offer to do a show for them. You can also post on social media or reach out to local bridal shops or wedding planners to see if they would be interested in hosting a show with you. As for training, I would recommend checking with your company to see if they offer any specific training or resources for bridal shower shows. If not, there are plenty of online courses and resources available that can help you plan and execute a successful show. Best of luck with your business and I hope you have many successful bridal shower shows in the future!

What is a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower Show?

A Pampered Chef Bridal Shower Show is a fun and interactive way to help a bride-to-be stock her kitchen with high-quality, versatile cooking tools and gadgets. It's a chance for her to get together with her friends and family, learn new recipes, and earn free and discounted products for her home.

How do I host a Bridal Shower Show?

To host a Bridal Shower Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. You can choose to have the show in person or online. Your consultant will work with you to plan the menu and activities for the event. As the host, you'll also earn free products based on the sales from the show.

What are the benefits of hosting a Bridal Shower Show?

Hosting a Bridal Shower Show has many benefits. You'll get to spend quality time with the bride-to-be and her loved ones, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and earn free and discounted products for your own kitchen. You'll also have the satisfaction of helping the bride start her new life with high-quality kitchen tools and the memories of a fun and memorable event.

What products are best for a Bridal Shower Show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that are perfect for bridal shower shows. Some popular options include versatile cooking tools like the Mix 'N Scraper and the Rockcrok, as well as practical gadgets like the Garlic Press and the Quick Slice. Your consultant can help you choose the best products to showcase at your show based on the bride's needs and preferences.

Can I earn rewards for booking a Bridal Shower Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards for booking a Bridal Shower Show. For every show booked at your event, you'll earn 10% of the total sales in free products. You can also earn an additional 15% in free products if the total sales from your show reach $200 or more. It's a great way to stock your own kitchen while helping the bride-to-be stock hers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies