• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started With a Fundraiser

In summary, the person is considering becoming a PC consultant and is seeking advice on using fundraising to enhance their kitchen. They are wondering if they can use host points and offer their commission to the group, as well as if those shows should be treated as regular kitchen shows with customary benefits for the host. The response explains that fundraisers typically receive cash instead of product credit, and suggests joining Pampered Chef and earning free products during the first 3 months. The consultant also mentions giving additional donations for bookings and offers to help the person if they are not currently working with a consultant.
staci manier
Hi, I am seriously considering becomming a PC consultant. I was hoping someone could answer questions about fundraising? I was wanting to host a show and offer my commission to the group, would I be able to use host points to "enhance my kitchen"? I saw where someone offered to donate an additional $20 for each show booked off the original? Would I treat those shows as regular kitchen shows where the host would recieve all the customary benefits? Thanks for your help! :)

Last edited:
similar questionsI have heard people say that they do enter it as a Kitchen Show then make the donations themselves. How in the world does that work?? If anyone out there has done this, I would like to know how it is supposed to work. I would like to be able to use the points etc. for myself (sounds greedy, sorry) but I want the organization to receive the most it can.

Last edited:
Fundraiser helpWhen you hold a fundrasier with the Pampered chef the organization receives 10% - 15% of sales directly from the Pampered Chef in place of free kitchen products. TPC also donates $3 for every show booked from your fundraiser. I personally, depending on the fundraiser, donate a portion of my commission - which is a tax write off at the end of the year. If you are wanting to stock your kitchen with new products, join the company, earn your super starter bonuses each month that are offered for your first 3 months and you will have a TON of product. In addition you always have the opportunity to earn all of the new product that is introduced twice a year. Many consultants give an extra donation to the organization for each show booked (such as $10) to help increase kitchen show bookings. Staci - if you haven't signed yet and are not working with a consultant, please call me and I can help you get started. 719-873-0201

Fundraisers
staci manier said:
Hi, I am seriously considering becomming a PC consultant. I was hoping someone could answer questions about fundraising? I was wanting to host a show and offer my commission to the group, would I be able to use host points to "enhance my kitchen"? I saw where someone offered to donate an additional $20 for each show booked off the original? Would I treat those shows as regular kitchen shows where the host would recieve all the customary benefits? Thanks for your help! :)

Usually fundraisers are organized by a member of the group or the consultant and the group gets cash (10-15% of sales) instead of product credit. Pampered chef offers the opportunity to get you so many of our products for free during the first months that you won't need to worry about enhancing the kit!

You can contact me directly if you are not currently working with a consultant and I could help work out the details for you. My phone # is 919-304-9008 and my consultant # is 293128

PS: I do give extra money to an organization for any bookings (besides the $3 PC gives them) but not until that show closes.

Last edited:
Hi there! Congratulations on considering becoming a PC consultant! Fundraising is a great way to not only support a cause you care about, but also to grow your business and reach new customers. As a consultant, you can definitely use your commission from a show to donate to the group or cause of your choice. Host points can also be used to enhance your kitchen, so that is definitely an option for you. As for the additional $20 donation for each show booked off the original, that would be up to you and your host to decide. You could treat those shows as regular kitchen shows and the host would receive all the customary benefits, or you could come up with a different arrangement. The important thing is to communicate clearly with your host and make sure everyone is on the same page. Good luck with your fundraising efforts!

1. How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date, plan the details, and provide you with all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success!

2. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the size and participation of your event. On average, hosts earn 10-15% of the total sales in free products and 15% of the total sales in cash donations for their organization. Your consultant can assist you in setting a sales goal and creating a plan to reach it.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit my organization's needs?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that every organization has unique needs and goals. That's why we offer a variety of fundraising options, including online events, virtual parties, and in-person cooking shows. Your consultant will work with you to create a customized plan that meets your organization's specific needs and maximizes your fundraising potential.

4. What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef is dedicated to supporting our hosts and their organizations every step of the way. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and resources, such as catalogs, order forms, and social media graphics. We also offer online training and support to help make your fundraiser a success.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs and the type of event you choose. Online events and virtual parties typically last 2-3 weeks, while in-person cooking shows can range from 2-4 hours. Your consultant can help you determine the best length for your fundraiser based on your goals and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • sarahmyers