• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising 101: Getting Started with HWC

In summary, if you're hosting a fund raiser and it doesn't come to $150.00 for sales, you can put orders through as individual orders... or add them to another show you're doing.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I never done any kind of fundraiser and would like to do a HWC one if someone could guide me as to how to do it?

anyone??????

Fund raisers work just like shows. If you're hosting it, send out invites and let everyone you know know about the fund raiser. The only real immediate difference will be how you set it up in P3 (there's a HWC part you check off)... but let everyone know you're having a fund raiser and good luck!

I should also note that instead of host benefits from bookings HWC gets $3 instead... so the way I understand, if someone books off your fund raiser, you won't get the host benefit when they have their show, HWC gets the $3 instead..

ok thanks - how do you set it up on your website do you put it in your name or do you find someone else to host it (do you get comission if you host it?)

nikki70563 said:
ok thanks - how do you set it up on your website do you put it in your name or do you find someone else to host it (do you get comission if you host it?)

You get commission for guest sales on any show you host yourself as consultant... if you want to find a host, go for it.. otherwise set it up as yourself as 'host as consultant'... for the PWS, if you're hosting your name goes in as consultant/contact and Help Whip Cancer goes in as organization, I think...

That's how it prefills in P3 if you choose the HWC option

ok if it is set up on website and it doesn't come to $150.00 for sales what happens?

You can put orders through as individual orders... or add them to another show you're doing... though unless it's another fund raiser, I don't think the percentage goes to the organization. If they purchase one of the pink guest specials, $1 goes to HWC regardless though, I think...

Related to Fundraising 101: Getting Started with HWC

1. What is HWC and how does it work?

HWC stands for Help Whip Cancer, which is a fundraising program created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and education. The program works by hosting cooking parties, where a portion of the sales goes towards the cause.

2. How can I get started with HWC fundraising?

To get started, you can sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant and request a HWC fundraising kit. The kit includes all the necessary materials and information to host a successful fundraising event. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to help you get started.

3. Do I need to have any prior experience with fundraising to participate in HWC?

No prior experience is necessary. Pampered Chef provides all the resources and support you need to successfully host a fundraising event. It is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to make a difference and raise funds for a good cause.

4. Can I choose where the funds raised through HWC will go?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows you to choose the organization or charity that the funds will be donated to. You can select an organization that is close to your heart or that aligns with your values.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for HWC fundraising?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 in order to be eligible for the HWC program and have a portion of the sales donated. However, there is no limit to how much you can raise, so the more you sell, the more you can contribute to the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • kittychef