• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting HTML Code from MS Word 2007 for Constant Contact

In summary, to get HTML code from MS Word 2007 for Constant Contact, open your document in MS Word, format it correctly, and then save it as a "Web Page" in the "Save As" menu. Not all MS Word documents can be converted to HTML code, and special software or tools are not required for the process. Any images or special formatting in the document will also be saved in the HTML code, but may not display the same in Constant Contact. You can edit the HTML code after extraction, but some basic knowledge of HTML coding is recommended to avoid layout issues in Constant Contact.
jrny2001
Silver Member
:cry:
How do I get the HTML code on something I typed up using microsoft office word 2007?

I want the code to put into constant contact and I can't figure it out. I know how to do it from email (newsletter service). I tried to email it to myself and do it that way but that wouldn't work either.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Save the document as HTML from within Word. Then open it in a text editor (Notepad).

Thanks Ann!

What is the process for getting HTML code from MS Word 2007 for Constant Contact?

The process for getting HTML code from MS Word 2007 for Constant Contact is fairly simple. First, open your document in MS Word and make sure it is formatted correctly. Then, click on the "File" menu and select "Save As." In the "Save As" window, choose "Web Page" from the drop-down menu and save the file.

Can I use any MS Word document to get HTML code for Constant Contact?

No, not all MS Word documents can be converted into HTML code for Constant Contact. The document must be saved as a "Web Page" in order for the HTML code to be extracted properly.

Do I need to have any special software or tools to get HTML code from MS Word for Constant Contact?

No, you do not need any special software or tools to get HTML code from MS Word for Constant Contact. As long as you have MS Word 2007 or above, you can follow the process outlined above to save your document as a web page and extract the HTML code.

What if my MS Word document contains images or special formatting?

If your MS Word document contains images or special formatting, such as tables or columns, these elements will also be saved in the HTML code. However, it is important to note that the formatting may not display exactly the same in Constant Contact as it does in MS Word.

Can I edit the HTML code after extracting it from MS Word for Constant Contact?

Yes, you can edit the HTML code after extracting it from MS Word for Constant Contact. However, it is recommended to have some basic knowledge of HTML coding in order to make any necessary changes without causing any issues with the overall layout of your email in Constant Contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TWine120
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • AmyDare