• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found a New Email Sending Company (Free!)

In summary, the email marketing software is straightforward to use and has WYSIWIG editing for HTML code embedded in the application. It looks like the deliverability is positive so far.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I'm not sure how I came across this one... but I signed up for the lifetime free account and tried to upload the HTML code from a recent newsletter. Looks pretty easy to navigate (Noora - there is WYSIWIG editing for HTML code embedded in the application!).

Can't speak for the deliverability but all signs are positive so far that it's a fairly straightforward service.

Email Marketing Software, Online Surveys, Autoresponder Software

Joy I actually went into this to try it and can't seem to get it to copy right... I used the weekly dish... I really like the idea of being able to edit... With Mail Chimp you can't... Any ideas?

Can you describe what's happening? I tried it with the new August newsletter and it came over okay but I haven't tried every version.

Okay, so here are the steps in a nutshell:

create a campaign
use the advanced editor (upload your own html)
blank template
then when you get to the blank template, scroll down on the left toolbar till you see the button that says "source". Click on that and the window changes to a blank text screen - THAT'S where you paste in your copied HTML code. Then if you click on the icon next to the source, the little paper with magnifying glass icon, then it should go back to design/preview mode.

Any of those steps sound like what you were doing? If you tried to paste right into the blank template, I can see why that wouldn't work. It starts off defaulting to design mode, not html code/source mode.

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, so here are the steps in a nutshell:

create a campaign
use the advanced editor (upload your own html)
blank template
then when you get to the blank template, scroll down on the left toolbar till you see the button that says "source". Click on that and the window changes to a blank text screen - THAT'S where you paste in your copied HTML code. Then if you click on the icon next to the source, the little paper with magnifying glass icon, then it should go back to design/preview mode.

Any of those steps sound like what you were doing? If you tried to paste right into the blank template, I can see why that wouldn't work. It starts off defaulting to design mode, not html code/source mode.

Thanks so much for your help Joy! I did do all those steps... The only way I can seem to view anything other than the code is to "save" it and then hit preview... when I do this... the formatting is all wrong... I will try it on the August letter and see if that makes a difference. I do like it... but not sure it will work anyway... I have 1500 contacts, though less than 3-400 actually open them...

I'm not sure -- I didn't have to save mine to go to the preview screen. And I did use that issue of the Weekly Dish too.I got your email - I'll reply privately.

What is the cost of using the new email sending company?

The new email sending company is completely free to use. There are no hidden costs or fees associated with using their services.

How does the new email sending company compare to other email marketing platforms?

The new email sending company offers many of the same features and capabilities as other email marketing platforms, but at no cost. They also have a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support.

Can I import my existing email list to the new email sending company?

Yes, the new email sending company allows you to easily import your existing email list. This will save you time and effort in setting up your email campaigns.

Are there any limitations on the number of emails I can send using the new email sending company?

No, there are no limitations on the number of emails you can send using the new email sending company. You can send unlimited emails to your subscribers without any additional charges.

Is the new email sending company reliable and secure?

The new email sending company takes the security of your data very seriously. They use encryption technology to protect your information and have strict privacy policies in place. Additionally, they have a reliable server infrastructure to ensure your emails are delivered promptly and reliably.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
Replies