• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Back Into the Show Game: Need Advice!

This sounds like a great way to run a show. I'll have to look into this show outline and see if it would work for me.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am getting back into the swing of doing shows. I did one last night (the first in like a year). Thankfully, my dir was there and helped me out a bunch! I was wondering if anyone has an updated show format, or something that has been working for them?

This is what I use at my shows. I had found a show outline here on chefsuccess and then made it fit me. It has really helped me remember to talk about things. The first 2 shows I used them at I got a recruit lead from each show. One was the host and one was guest. I ended up recruiting them both in one night when my director and I met with to go over any questions they had! Also, my bookings have seem to go up too! Hope it helps!:)

Attachments

• Show Outline.doc
    34 KB · Views: 873
Thanks! I will take a look at it!

Welcome back Annie! I thought you had abandoned us. How's baby? Do you have new pictures to share? How's the coffee shop?

Yeah Anne! Nice to see you back here! I've missed you! I'd love to see baby pictures and how old is she now?!
Again, it's great to have you back... maybe I'll see you at conference this year again!?!;)

Are you wanting to do interactive shows or product shows?

Welcome back Anne!!! Great to 'see' you here again!!!

pamperedchefmonica said:
This is what I use at my shows. I had found a show outline here on chefsuccess and then made it fit me. It has really helped me remember to talk about things. The first 2 shows I used them at I got a recruit lead from each show. One was the host and one was guest. I ended up recruiting them both in one night when my director and I met with to go over any questions they had! Also, my bookings have seem to go up too! Hope it helps!:)

Thank you for posting this!

1. What are some tips for getting back into hosting Pampered Chef parties?

Some tips for getting back into hosting Pampered Chef parties include reaching out to previous customers and hosts, offering incentives for guests who book parties, and utilizing social media to promote your parties.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more successful?

To make your Pampered Chef parties more successful, consider offering a variety of products and recipes, providing hands-on demonstrations, and creating a welcoming and fun atmosphere for your guests.

3. How often should I host Pampered Chef parties?

It is recommended to host Pampered Chef parties at least once a month to keep your business active and generate consistent income. However, you can also host more or less frequently depending on your availability and customer demand.

4. What are some good incentives to offer for guests who book parties?

Some good incentives to offer for guests who book parties include free Pampered Chef products, discounts on purchases, and entries into a raffle for a larger prize.

5. How should I prepare for a Pampered Chef party?

To prepare for a Pampered Chef party, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the recipes you plan to demonstrate, create a welcoming and organized space for guests, and practice your demonstrations beforehand to ensure a smooth and successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies