• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Augusts Hosts to Get Bookings

In summary, to incentivize your August hosts to get bookings, you can offer special host incentives and highlight the benefits of hosting a party. To encourage them to reach out to potential guests, provide them with a list of guests and suggest hosting a themed party. To help them overcome objections, offer resources and training on handling objections and focus on the benefits of hosting a party. If your August hosts are struggling to get bookings, offer additional support and guidance. Finally, you can track their progress using a tracking system to identify areas for improvement and celebrate their successes.
acherry
Gold Member
I think someone might have uploaded this flyer already...but I'm not sure...anyways, this is working pretty well for me...and if it's already uploaded..sorry for the duplicate and MANY THANKS to the creator!!

Cheers,
Angela

Attachments

• Do you love a bargain August hosts.doc
    629 KB · Views: 797
thanks acherry! This is awesome

Hi Angela,No worries about the duplicate post, it happens sometimes. Thank you for sharing this flyer and letting us know that it's been working well for you. It's always great to hear about successful resources and tools. And a big thank you to the creator as well! Keep on sharing and contributing to the forum.Best,

1. How can I incentivize my August hosts to get bookings?

One way to motivate your August hosts to get bookings is to offer a special host incentive, such as a free product or a discount on their order. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends.

2. What are some creative ways to encourage August hosts to reach out to potential guests?

One idea is to provide your August hosts with a list of potential guests and encourage them to reach out personally with a personalized invitation. You can also suggest hosting a themed party, such as a summer BBQ or back-to-school bash, to attract more guests.

3. How can I help my August hosts overcome objections from potential guests?

Provide your August hosts with resources and training on how to handle objections, such as offering a discount or emphasizing the value of the products. Encourage them to focus on the benefits of hosting a party and how it can be a fun and rewarding experience.

4. What should I do if my August hosts are struggling to get bookings?

If your August hosts are struggling to get bookings, offer them additional support and guidance. This could include providing them with a script or sample messages to send to potential guests, or hosting a training session on effective booking techniques.

5. How can I track the progress of my August hosts in getting bookings?

Use a tracking system, such as a spreadsheet or online tool, to keep track of your August hosts' progress in getting bookings. This will allow you to identify areas where they may need more support and celebrate their successes along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hatsoff2u
  • PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies