• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Help. I Am Just Getting Started and I Need to Fill My

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can help customers choose the right products for their cooking and baking needs. Hosting a Pampered Chef party offers the opportunity to earn free and discounted products while having a fun cooking experience with friends and family. As a consultant, you can earn income through product sales, hosting parties, and building a team. Pampered Chef also offers resources such as tutorials and cooking demonstrations to learn more about their products. Special promotions and offers are available for new consultants joining the company.
laylaleigh
I need some help. I am just getting started and I need to fill my calendar for September. I can hang a flyer at my gym and take info to my kid's gymnastics studio. Do you think I will get any hits from this? What should I take? Any ideas are much appreciated!! :)

Thanks,
Layla

Also I already have the 8" pan from my kit. I was thinking have having a raffle for all my September hosts.

Go ahead and hang the flyers, but I wouldn't expect much from it. You need to make personal contacts to really get anything out of it. I purchased a logo gym bag a few years back, and got a bunch of shows from my gym just from having that as a "conversation starter". It allows people to ask you if you are a PC consultant, and there's your opening to talk to them about ordering or booking a show. I would try going that route instead of hoping and praying that someone might read your flyer and act on it. The only type of flyer I'd recommend is one with the rip-off tabs with your contact information, so if they do want to contact you, they can take your number/email with them instead of having to try to find something to write it down.

If you go to files and do a search for Grocery store you can see a flyer like Cathyskitchen is talking about:) Another thing people suggest is the pc catalog tote with the clear window on the front...

Also do a search for curves as a few people have been successful at doing tables at curves after approaching the manager/owner.

1. How do I choose the right products for my needs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help you determine which products will best suit your cooking and baking needs. We offer a variety of tools and gadgets for all types of recipes and techniques, and I can provide personalized recommendations based on your preferences and cooking style.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. As a host, you can also earn exclusive host rewards and discounts on top of your already great discounts as a consultant.

3. Can I earn an income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales, hosting parties, and building a team of consultants. The more you put into your business, the more you can potentially earn. Plus, you'll have the support and training from our experienced team to help you succeed.

4. How can I learn more about the products and their uses?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you learn more about our products and how to use them. From online tutorials and recipe ideas to in-person cooking demonstrations, we provide plenty of opportunities for you to explore our products and get hands-on experience with them.

5. Are there any specials or promotions available for new consultants?

Yes, there are often special promotions and offers available for new consultants who join Pampered Chef. These can include discounted starter kits, extra product credit, or exclusive training opportunities. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mattventura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • MHPampered