• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convert to Word: Increase Bookings with Past Hosts and Guests

In summary, converting a Pampered Chef recipe to a Word document is a simple process that can be done by copying and pasting the text onto a new document or using the "save as" function in a web browser. This can also be done on a mobile device by following the same steps. While most formatting will be preserved, some minor adjustments may need to be made. Multiple recipes can also be converted into one Word document by copying and pasting or using the "insert" function. Alternatively, third-party conversion tools can also be used, although copying and pasting is recommended for the most accurate conversion.
schel
Could someone convert these to word for me? I am thinking of sending out something to past hosts and guests to get some bookings.
Thanks.
Schel

Attachments

• Booking%20flyer[1].pdf
    20.8 KB · Views: 305
  • SpringSplash2008pg1-2[1].pdf
    235.3 KB · Views: 371
Just saw this - give me a minute...

Here you go...

Attachments

• Booking%20flyer[1].doc
    245.5 KB · Views: 365
  • SpringSplash2008pg1-2[1].doc
    865.7 KB · Views: 460
Janet, I just looked at the spring splssh and it is all jumbled. I don't think anyone can take Joy's info out and put theirs in. Thanks for trying.

Check this out from Joy:

This thread is located at:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/you-ready-sneaky-peeky-31356-new/

Here is the message that has just been posted:
This one is a freebie :) I just haven't finished it yet. You will be able to click and enter your info in the box where my info is right now.... It will be available in PDF and Publisher.

pamperedharriet said:
Janet, I just looked at the spring splssh and it is all jumbled. I don't think anyone can take Joy's info out and put theirs in. Thanks for trying.

I'll look at it at my end. I just opened and saved as word. If she created in adobe, possibly not.

Yup, word does NOT do well with it!

We'll just have to wait until she is done with it and posts it in the other thread I referenced above and then be able to fix it. Thanks for trying, Janet.

1. How do I convert a Pampered Chef recipe to a Word document?

To convert a Pampered Chef recipe to a Word document, you can simply copy and paste the text from the recipe onto a new Word document. You can also use the "save as" function in your web browser to save the recipe as a Word document.

2. Can I convert a Pampered Chef recipe to a Word document on my mobile device?

Yes, you can convert a Pampered Chef recipe to a Word document on your mobile device using a mobile browser. Simply follow the same steps as you would on a desktop computer.

3. Will the formatting of the recipe be preserved when I convert it to a Word document?

Yes, most of the formatting of the recipe will be preserved when you convert it to a Word document. However, some minor adjustments may need to be made, such as adjusting the font or spacing.

4. Can I convert multiple Pampered Chef recipes to one Word document?

Yes, you can copy and paste multiple Pampered Chef recipes onto one Word document. You can also use the "insert" function in Word to add multiple recipes to the same document.

5. Are there any other ways to convert a Pampered Chef recipe to a Word document?

Yes, you can also use a third-party conversion tool or software to convert a Pampered Chef recipe to a Word document. However, we recommend copying and pasting the text for the most accurate conversion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laurenncraigory
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies