• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Wave 2 Phone List Now - Print and Pack for Easy Access!

In summary, the group is discussing the availability of a list, which is being compiled by Crystal. Some members are staying at the Hilton and plan to meet in the lobby to go together to an event. Others are providing their email addresses so they can receive the list. Some members have already received the list, but Crystal is willing to send an update to anyone who may have missed it.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is it available yet? I want to make sure to print it out & put it in my bag!

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I can send it anytime. :) I was going to wait until 3, but I can do it now. :)

Since I don't have everyone's e-mail, do ya'll mind if I do a PM?

No problem - thanks Crystal...

Just some of us TRYING to get our butts in gear and get ready!

bring it on baybee!

Me too! If you don't have my ## let me know....

Who is compiling this?

I need it too please!!

KellyTheChef said:
Me too! If you don't have my ## let me know....

Who is compiling this?

I'm putting it the e-mail together as we speak. The list is done. Just gathering up e-mails.

Kelly - I've got your number, but I don't have your e-mail. Can you send it to me? [email protected]. Thanks.

Also - I need e-mail addresses for:

ChefKristin
Aried
erkellyc
Gourmetgirl
letscook04
MGG
PChefAbey
smspamperedchef

Thanks!

Could I please have the list as well? I'm pretty sure you should already have my number. Thanks! :)

[email protected]

yummybytes said:
Could I please have the list as well? I'm pretty sure you should already have my number. Thanks! :)

[email protected]

Got ya on the list.

If your name is on my other post, I need an e-mail address for you so that I can e-mail the phone list to you.

Thanks.

I got the list, thank you soooooooo much for putting it together!!!

BTW, I am at the Chicago Hilton....I didn't pass that info along earlier! Ooops!

It's ok Kelly -- we still love you. :) There are more of us at the Hilton than the Sheraton it seems... why are we meeting there again? :)

I am at the Hilton Too!!

It doesn't say on the list but I'm also at the Chicago Hilton!

yummybytes said:
It's ok Kelly -- we still love you. :) There are more of us at the Hilton than the Sheraton it seems... why are we meeting there again? :)
Perhaps our lounge isn't as cool as the Java Lounge?????:p

What time is the Wednesday MnG? Our cluster has dinner reservations, but I'm not sure what time. We are going to Gioco. Anyone heard of it? Menu has octopus on it. :(

MnG is at 9 just like Thursday nights! I'll be at Wednesday as well as Deb, anyone else?

Is the list out yet??? We're staying at the Sheraton.

hoosierchef said:
Is the list out yet??? We're staying at the Sheraton.
Yes, I just sent the list to you. I had already sent it to others that I had e-mails for.

Crystal, my email is [email protected]. Looking forward to receiving it! btw, I will be at the hilton chicago as well... Thanks!

Sorry I am a little behind! LOL
address is: [email protected]

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm putting it the e-mail together as we speak. The list is done. Just gathering up e-mails.

Kelly - I've got your number, but I don't have your e-mail. Can you send it to me? [email protected]. Thanks.

Also - I need e-mail addresses for:

ChefKristin
Aried
erkellyc
Gourmetgirl
letscook04
MGG
PChefAbey
smspamperedchef

Thanks!

I am staying at the Hilton. I am going to catch up with Ginger, if anyone else is staying at the Hilton we can meet in the lobby and go together.

Thanks Crystal, I got the list from Carolyn earlier but just in case I missed something can you email it? [email protected] Thanks!

Good grief... I've missed it all... am I too late?

quiverfull7 said:
Good grief... I've missed it all... am I too late?
Nope, e-mail (to the addy posted above) me with your cell & hotel.

I'll send out an update. :)

Related to Get Your Wave 2 Phone List Now - Print and Pack for Easy Access!

What is the purpose of the "Get Your Wave 2 Phone List Now" service?

The "Get Your Wave 2 Phone List Now" service is designed to make it easy for Pampered Chef consultants to access and print a list of customer phone numbers for Wave 2 of the current season. This will allow consultants to quickly and efficiently reach out to their customers and continue building their business.

Who is eligible to use the "Get Your Wave 2 Phone List Now" service?

All active Pampered Chef consultants who are currently in Wave 2 of the season are eligible to use this service. This includes consultants who have achieved their $15,000 sales goal and have moved into Wave 2, as well as new consultants who have started their business in Wave 2.

How do I access and print my Wave 2 phone list?

To access and print your Wave 2 phone list, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" section. From there, click on the "Get Your Wave 2 Phone List Now" link and follow the instructions to download and print your list. You can also save the list to your computer for future reference.

Can I customize my Wave 2 phone list?

Yes, you can customize your phone list by selecting which columns of information you want to include. You can also sort the list by customer name, phone number, or last order date. This allows you to easily personalize your outreach to your customers.

Is there a cost for using the "Get Your Wave 2 Phone List Now" service?

No, there is no cost for using this service. It is a complimentary tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates