• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your September and October Outside Order Forms Today!

In summary, the people who created the order forms for September and October said that they love the ones from Consultant's Corner better, and also stated that their own order form looks great when it is done, but they would like it to be in-line with the boxes for the stoneware picture. They also said that if it is not lining up for them, they might try changing their margins. Finally, someone shared a form that someone else created.
mrssyvo
Do any of you have the outside order forms for September and October?

They're on Consultant's Corner!

I know, but the ones that my fellow cheffers make up are so much nicer.

i agree - i love the ones from here. plus, you can change them and u cannot change the ones on CC.

well, I tried to do my own outside order form. I am not sure how those of you do it, but I tried to update my August one, and I have made a mess out of it. I have attached what I have, can someone who knows what they are doing tweak it for me. I cannot get the boxes lined up correctly. HELP!!!!

Attachments

• Sept Order Form.doc
    96 KB · Views: 502
I think it looks great. Exactly what are you trying to line up?

it opened fine for me. everything was lined up and it looked great. if it is not lining up for you maybe try changing your margins to see if that will help. thanks for sharing!

Order from looks great and thanks for posting it. However, I did notice that you didn't add tax after shipping and most states I think do that.

Jeanie Gay

It opens fine, but when you guys make up the form, the boxes are lined up, and match. My check box is one direction, and the box describing the stoneware is on the other side, and the stoneware picture is to the left- i would like them all to be in-line, and even. Does that make sense?

Also, I got to share this- ALL of my August shows re-scheduled for September, so my September looks GREAT, but leaves me with no shows for August, and I want the mid-season products, and I need $1250 in sales to get my future director over-ride. All I have going for me is my sneak-preview show end of August, and any orders I receive for retired products, so I called my daughter, who is a single, career girl and talked her into a catalog show for me. She is convinced none of her friends will want anything, the farthest thing from their mind is cooking, but I told her I really needed her help, So she said ," Mom, after all you have done for me, how could I tell you NO!! " Isn't that sweet !!!

Here are my outside order forms for Septmeber and October :)

Hope they help!:)

Attachments

• September Order Form.doc
    393.5 KB · Views: 480
  • October Order Form.doc
    166 KB · Views: 600
September and October Outside Order FormsTiffani,

Thank you! They are fantastic.

Thanks Tiffany! I always love your order forms!:)

Jennifer

you're all very welcome - I actually enjoy making them...
Maybe that's a little too telling :p

Does anyone have the OOF for October that lists the questions about hosting, becoming a consultant, fundraiser, etc... with they yes, no, maybe option. and a picture of the bar board?

If you do a search in the files for "oct" you will find a couple

Here are mine but I'm overseas so they're for direct shipping.

Attachments

• Debi's October Outside Order Forms.pdf
    99.4 KB · Views: 474
Does anyone have a Novembe Outside order form

It is on CC....unless you want a homemade one!

Here are november and december that someone shared a week or two ago.

Attachments

• November_Order_Form.doc
    388 KB · Views: 311
  • November_Order_Formb.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 254
  • December_Order_Form_gs_2.doc
    484 KB · Views: 281
  • December_Order_Form_gs_2b.pdf
    170.6 KB · Views: 869
Tasha you rock!! Can I edit your outside order form? My director has one that is very similar but hers has a line at the bottom below the guest special that says something like - Start your own Pampered Chef business. Over $300 in products for $50!! Hostess Only!

I thought that was really cool. Not only does it offer the business but it is an extra incentive for someone to book a party!

Hello, anybody created Outside order forms for March and April 2007 yet??? I hate to reinvent the wheel and I cant do what some of you all can. So talented many of you are. Thanks in advance!!!!:p

1. How do I get the September and October outside order forms?

You can get the September and October outside order forms by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading them from the "Order Forms" section.

2. When is the deadline to submit outside orders for September and October?

The deadline to submit outside orders for September and October is typically the last day of the previous month. For example, the deadline for September outside orders would be August 31st.

3. Can I submit outside orders online?

Yes, you can submit outside orders online through your Pampered Chef consultant's website. Simply log in to your account and follow the prompts to submit your outside order.

4. Are there any special promotions or deals for outside orders in September and October?

Yes, there may be special promotions or deals for outside orders in September and October. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information or check the "Promotions" section on our website.

5. Can I submit outside orders for past months?

No, outside orders can only be submitted for the current and upcoming months. We recommend submitting outside orders as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vwebb85
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies