• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Holiday Shopping Done Early with Our New Sept-Dec Flyer!

In summary, Andrea designed a professional looking flyer that omits September and October and includes January.
acdugger
Gold Member
I just put this up under hostess but thought it might need to go here. Just became a consultant less than two weeks ago and have my first show Wednesday. I made this not knowing there was any out there.

This one has a typo--one without "product" misspelled is on down the forum.

Attachments

• 07-Sept-Dec-host flyer.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Nice job - looks great! Thanks!

Looks great thanks for sharing:)

This is great.!!
Good luck with your first show.
How can I take off September and make this Oct-December? I have 3 shows this week, but don't intend to advertise September host special to book for Sept still.

Caution: There's a typo in 'Products' in the middle band.

Thanks so much for this it's SO purty :)

Could anyone change this to word though so I could change the prices to Canadian ones? Purty please?

I need some tips on how to make these fantastic flyers everyone is posting! How do you get the PC pictures and text onto a flyer? Can someone help me? I am new to PC, only a week now and want to make something like this to get my business started....
Kim, Hawaii

I did this in photoshop. I use to be a graphic designer so the only way I think you all could edit it is if you had photoshop (I could send orginial file to you.) or if you had a full version of acrobat (not just reader).

Next week I could probably make it to only the last 3 months and change it to Canadian prices but this week is crazy. In addition to my 2 shows this week, I am fundraising for a breast cancer walk and finishing training for it (40miles of walking) and my husband is having severe anxiety attacks. I almost feel like I am going crazy.

Reality I love to create flyers, etc so I would love to do this for you all just need a littlt time.
Andrea

Thanks for letting me know of the typo.
Andrea

Here is the flyer without the typo.
Andrea

Attachments

• 07-Sept-Dec-host flyer.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 280
Updated flyerI love the design of this flyer. It looks so professional. Any chance that you've updated it and removed Sept and Oct and added January?

What are the new products featured in the Sept-Dec flyer?

The Sept-Dec flyer features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Stoneware Chip and Dip Set.

Are there any special offers or promotions in the Sept-Dec flyer?

Yes, the Sept-Dec flyer includes several special offers and promotions, such as discounted prices on select products and free gifts with purchase.

Can I host a party and earn discounts on products from the Sept-Dec flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn discounts on products from the Sept-Dec flyer. Contact your consultant for more information.

Are there any new recipes featured in the Sept-Dec flyer?

Yes, the Sept-Dec flyer includes a variety of new recipes that are perfect for the fall and holiday season. You can find these recipes online or in the flyer.

Can I order products from the Sept-Dec flyer online?

Yes, you can easily order products from the Sept-Dec flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the products to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies