• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Vintage Recipe Postcard Invitations - Just $4.60 Shipping!

In summary, the vintage recipe postcard invitations cost $4.60 for shipping and come in a set of 20 invitations. They are customizable, allowing for personalization on the back of the postcard. The recipe on the postcard is pre-selected and cannot be changed. Shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, but may vary depending on location.
heather223
Gold Member
I have 16 packages of old (from 2000-2001) invitations up for grabs They have pictures of recipes on the front. I am willing to give them to whoever wants them, you just pay shipping of $4.60. PM me if interested. :chef:

I am interested, but I don't know how to PM!

linojackie said:
I am interested, but I don't know how to PM!

That is ok. You can email me at [email protected]

email sent!

1. What is the cost of the vintage recipe postcard invitations?

The cost of the vintage recipe postcard invitations is just $4.60 for shipping. The invitations themselves are complimentary.

2. How many invitations come in a set?

Each set of vintage recipe postcard invitations comes with 20 invitations.

3. Are the invitations customizable?

Yes, the invitations are customizable. You can add your own personal touch by including your name, event details, and even a personal message on the back of the postcard.

4. Can I choose the recipe on the postcard?

Unfortunately, the recipe on the postcard is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, you can still add your own personalization on the back of the postcard.

5. How long does shipping take?

Shipping for the vintage recipe postcard invitations typically takes 5-7 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies