• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks - Just Pay Shipping from 49735!

In summary, the offer is for customers to receive 50 bamboo knife blocks for free, with the only cost being shipping fees. The shipping fee can be paid through credit/debit card or PayPal and can be found on the company's website, social media pages, and through email marketing campaigns. There is a limit of one offer per customer and unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted. Customers can contact the company's customer service team for any issues with the product.
Bluiydangl
I looked in my cabinet and have 50 bamboo knife block that are still wrapped and will not use-

need them- just pay shipping from 49735. :chef:

These are still good until the end of Feb. Are you sure you won't need them?

I PM'ed you about the catalogs.

HH

I'm interested do you take paypal and what would the shipping be to 60110?

I ordered 100 back in the begining of fall- and just haven't had the schedule to use all of them- I know they are good through the end of Feb- I have one show on the calendar for Jan. and would rather send them on to someone who could use them! :) I can't take paypal- these guys are heavy and it is about $10-12 to ship them.

I'm waiting for a response from a PM- if that doesn't hapepen I will come back here! :)

Just PM'ed you.

Related to Get Your Hands on 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks - Just Pay Shipping from 49735!

What is the offer for "Get Your Hands on 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks - Just Pay Shipping from 49735!"?

The offer is for customers to receive 50 bamboo knife blocks for free, with the only cost being shipping fees. The shipping fee will vary depending on the customer's location, but it will be significantly lower than the original price of the knife blocks.

Where can I find the offer for "Get Your Hands on 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks - Just Pay Shipping from 49735!"?

The offer can be found on our website, social media pages, and through email marketing campaigns. Customers can also contact their local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I pay for the shipping fees for "Get Your Hands on 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks - Just Pay Shipping from 49735!"?

Customers can pay for the shipping fees using a credit or debit card. We also accept payment through PayPal for added convenience.

Is there a limit on how many "Get Your Hands on 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks - Just Pay Shipping from 49735!" offers I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one offer per customer. This allows us to reach more customers and share the benefits of our bamboo knife blocks with a wider audience.

Can I return or exchange the 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks received from "Get Your Hands on 50 Bamboo Knife Blocks - Just Pay Shipping from 49735!"?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for this offer. However, if you encounter any issues with the quality or functionality of the knife blocks, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • Triciascucina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies