• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on an Iso Conference Tote - Available for Purchase Now!

In summary, the Iso Conference Tote is a stylish and functional bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants attending conferences and events. It measures 14.5 inches in width, 6 inches in depth, and 12.5 inches in height, has a water-resistant exterior, spacious main compartment, multiple pockets for organization, and comfortable shoulder straps and a removable crossbody strap. It is available for purchase by all Pampered Chef consultants and can be bought through a consultant's website, at parties, or through customer service. It is also sold at select events and conferences.
dme.grant
Hi everyone! I know you're all still on the Post-Conference high, but if you are ready to part with the tote, I would LOVE to take it off your hands! Just let me know the price. Shipping is to 13693..

Thanks so much!!! :chef:

PM'd you, you asked back in May, so you are first on my list....

What is the Iso Conference Tote?

The Iso Conference Tote is a stylish and functional bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants attending conferences and events.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Conference Tote?

The Iso Conference Tote measures 14.5 inches in width, 6 inches in depth, and 12.5 inches in height, making it the perfect size to hold all of your event essentials.

What features does the Iso Conference Tote have?

The Iso Conference Tote features a water-resistant exterior, a spacious main compartment with a zipper closure, and multiple pockets for organization. It also has comfortable shoulder straps and a removable crossbody strap for versatile carrying options.

Can I purchase the Iso Conference Tote even if I am not attending a conference?

Yes, the Iso Conference Tote is available for purchase by all Pampered Chef consultants, even if you are not attending a conference. It is a great everyday bag for work or personal use.

How do I purchase the Iso Conference Tote?

You can purchase the Iso Conference Tote through your consultant's personal website, at a Pampered Chef party, or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. It is also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Rosebud
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jmedeiros
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items