• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Free Item from the Spring Catalog with Today's Second Show

In summary, the white DCB was only available through promotion, and Kit enhencement is in April if it does not come out in sample kits.
vgibsonrn
I'm not going to have my second show in by today...really wanted the promotion offered of the free item on the spring catalog. Will we be able to buy this item in the spring at a discount?

I'm sure we will be able to, I don't remember a product they haven't offered in the samples in the past!

Yep, you can get new product "samples" at 50% off. Sometimes products are grouped together in "packages" and so if you want just one thing, you have to buy the group. But a lot of times, the bigger or "must have" new items are also available as a single items. We'll have to wait till Spring Launch and see what they are and how they will be grouped. Others have said that they received an e-mail saying that the value of the item is $49, so at 1/2 price it is hopefully more affordable for all consultants.

Thanks for your input...I'm really bummed that I'm not going to get if for free..But I'm not totally giving up I still have today to make some call and see people...God willing it will happen...Merry Christmas everyone

I don't think the white DCB was offered at a discount price. It was only earned through promotion. However, Kit enhencement is in April if it does not come out in sample kits.

Don't give up--make those calls, even offer a special one day discount if you have to! Good luck!

Chef Gilles said:
I don't think the white DCB was offered at a discount price. It was only earned through promotion. However, Kit enhencement is in April if it does not come out in sample kits.

It was available at 50% off when it came out - or free if you got a recruit who qualified during the promotion period.

If all else fails, you can always host your own show and get it as a half-price item once you reach $300 in sales, or use the FPV you earn toward the $49 cost.

I am bummed. I was banking on a customer of mine to submit the rest of her order (the host part after she had already given me $150 in personal orders) by last night, but once she got home it was late and her computer crashed. she is going to e-mail me the order today. I forgot about the submit by the 15th deadline too :(.

Too bad Brenda...I guess you and I and lots of othere will just have to buy our's...Oh well, I'm just going to focus on Jan and that really cute purse.

What is "Two Shows by Today"?

"Two Shows by Today" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can schedule two cooking shows on the same day and receive double host rewards.

How do I qualify for "Two Shows by Today"?

To qualify for "Two Shows by Today", you must schedule two separate cooking shows to be held on the same day and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at each show.

What are the benefits of hosting "Two Shows by Today"?

The main benefit of hosting "Two Shows by Today" is that you will receive double host rewards, which can include free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. It also gives you the opportunity to earn more rewards and have a fun-filled day of cooking with your friends and family.

Can I host "Two Shows by Today" at my home?

Yes, you can definitely host "Two Shows by Today" at your home. Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to conduct in-home cooking shows and will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for a successful show.

How do I schedule "Two Shows by Today"?

To schedule "Two Shows by Today", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your desired date and time for both shows. They will work with you to create a fun and successful day of cooking for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies