• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Discount Card Now: Limited-Time Offer!

Living on the coast we don't have a lot of the big stores that everyone else does, but Newport (13 miles from my house) does have a Staples which is where I do everything!!!Staples is not stable. That's probably why.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
You can go get your discount card now.

Cool!They accepted my FedEx Account Number for billing! I was afraid I was going to end up with two accounts, but I can maintain the one I have.

It's about time.

Yes it is about time! I applied for mine as soon as I received the email and it said it'll take 2-3 weeks.;)

Am I reading this correctly that I need to input my credit card info but my card will not be charged anything unless I actually end up using the Kinko's card. (Just wanted to make sure there wasn't any small print charging us a yearly fee or something silly like that!) ;)

Yes, sort of like when you attach a credit card number to your TPC account. I think they just want to know that they are going to get paid for the service before they perform it.

Right, or like preregistering your CC with Office Depot, and then when you swipe the card your discount shows :D

I wish they would partner with Staples!!
I spend SO much $$ There - it's only 1/4 mile from my house.

I am withdrawing this statement.While I have recently read many reports of Staples closing stores and laying off workers across the country, I am unable to find any links to online news sources that back up that statement.

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Staples is not stable. That's probably why.

Really? How come?

See original post.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I am withdrawing this statement.

While I have recently read many reports of Staples closing stores and laying off workers across the country, I am unable to find any links to online news sources that back up that statement.

They just opened something like 25 new stores in my area...I am a big Staples junkie!

Me too! I love Staples....it has always been my favorite store to use. I have a teacher's discount there, so I might just stay with them.

Me too!!!!!!!
dannyzmom said:
I wish they would partner with Staples!!
I spend SO much $$ There - it's only 1/4 mile from my house.

Living on the coast we don't have a lot of the big stores that everyone else does, but Newport (13 miles from my house) does have a Staples which is where I do everything!!!

I think Chefkristen just got laid off from Staples, or she currently works for Staples, or her part of the company is moving, or I am completely insane... take your pick!!

Well, we know you're completely insane but that's beside the point. We're all here because we're not all there.

I have two Staples within a 30-minute drive. The nearest FedEx/Kinkos and Office Depot are just over 90 minutes away. Really wish they'd partner with Staples, too.

Related to Get Your Discount Card Now: Limited-Time Offer!

What is the discount card for?

The discount card is a limited-time offer that allows you to save money on Pampered Chef products.

How do I get the discount card?

To get the discount card, you can either purchase it online or receive it for free as a perk for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

What kind of discounts can I expect with the discount card?

The discount card offers a 10% discount on all Pampered Chef products, including new and sale items.

How long is the discount card valid for?

The discount card is valid for one year from the date of purchase or receipt.

Can I use the discount card multiple times?

Yes, you can use the discount card as many times as you'd like within the one-year period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • courtneybelken