• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Copy of TLC Cookbook: Volume 2 Now | Special Offer Inside!

In summary, the "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1" is a collection of over 100 easy-to-follow recipes inspired by popular shows on the TLC network. It includes recipes for a variety of dishes and occasions, accompanied by full-color photos and step-by-step instructions. The author is the team at The Learning Channel and features contributions from chefs and personalities from their shows. The cookbook is suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks and can be purchased in print or digital format from major retailers and bookstores.
mlpatch
We are selling the TLC cookbook, Volume 2 this year. I was not a consultant last year, but learned that Volume 1 was available as a download. Does anyone have access to that? If so, could you email me at [email protected].

Thanks!!

Unfortunately, as a fellow consultant, I do not have access to Volume 1 of the TLC cookbook as it was only available as a download last year. You may want to try reaching out to other consultants or your regional director to see if they have a copy that they can share with you. Alternatively, you can also try contacting the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

What is the "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1"?

The "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1" is a cookbook that features recipes from the popular TLC (The Learning Channel) network shows, including "Cake Boss", "My 600-lb Life", and "Say Yes to the Dress". It is a collection of over 100 recipes that are easy to follow and inspired by the shows on TLC.

Who is the author of "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1"?

The author of "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1" is the team at The Learning Channel, with contributions from the chefs and personalities featured on the network's shows. These include Buddy Valastro from "Cake Boss", Dr. Now from "My 600-lb Life", and Randy Fenoli from "Say Yes to the Dress".

What types of recipes are included in "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes, ranging from appetizers and entrees to desserts and drinks. There are also recipes for special occasions, such as weddings and birthdays, as well as recipes for everyday meals. Each recipe is accompanied by a full-color photo and step-by-step instructions.

Is "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1" suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1" is suitable for beginners as well as experienced cooks. The recipes are easy to follow and include basic techniques and ingredients that are readily available. The cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks from the chefs and personalities featured on TLC shows.

Where can I purchase "Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1"?

"Tlc Cookbook, Volume 1" can be purchased online from major retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, as well as in bookstores. It is available in both print and digital formats, making it easily accessible for all cooking enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies