• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Consultant Calendar Today! Limited Stock Available - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the new Franklin Covey calendar has checkboxes to track your three contacts, as well as space to write in your goals and results.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
For those looking for them...mine just arrived in the mail today. If you didn't get yours today, look for it soon! :D

I didn't get mine - hopefully it will be here Monday! :)

Yeah! I've been at a loss trying to book several monthes out without somewhere to write it.

What's the cover picture?

No more Franklin Covey?

It is a bluish/aqua color with stars on it and it says in gold, "Share the Dream!" It also says, "Keep dreaming. Always believing. Consistently achieving."

FATKAT55 said:
No more Franklin Covey?

The Franklin Covey is something we've been able to purchase - the Consultant Planner is the one Home Office sends to us every fall for the following year.

If you miss the Franklin Planner, ChefAnn has created a great substitute at Cafe Press.

janetupnorth said:
It is a bluish/aqua color with stars on it and it says in gold, "Share the Dream!" It also says, "Keep dreaming. Always believing. Consistently achieving."

No products or foods?

dannyzmom said:
No products or foods?

Nope, just LOTS of 3-2-1! Checkboxes on each day to keep track of your 3 contacts, etc....

janetupnorth said:
Nope, just LOTS of 3-2-1! Checkboxes on each day to keep track of your 3 contacts, etc....

Yippee!! I love the idea of checkboxes to keep track. It will definitely keep me focused! Does it start with January, or (I'm hoping and wishing) with an earlier month, like November or December? My 18 month old has scribbled all over my November and December in my current calendar.:mad:

I hope mine gets here Monday too!!!!

I have it upstairs (not in front of me right now) but I believe it started with January 2008 and ended with February 2009.

I can't wait to get mine. My current one is worn out. They said these would arrive before Thanksgiving...guess that is typical considering I didn't get my November CN until Monday. However, I love the planner HO sends us. It has lots of room to write in. I keep up with all of my family activities in it. I love the size. It fits in my 3 ring planner keeper perfectly. Thanks for the heads up. I will be watching for it.

Hmmm....I still haven't gotten mine... I hope it comes soon! I don't want to have to order one.:(

Neither here... would be nice to have the new year to look forward to...

Mine didn't come today.:(

I haven't seen mine either. :(

I got mine today. Very goal oriented with the 3-2-1 and space for goals & actual results each month. I like that. My book stays in good condition. I put in in the cover from Franklin Covey. I would love a smaller one to have on me at all times. It's very simple and as always, it's a bit wrinkled. It seems that anything that isn't solid doesn't stay flat.

Wonder when we get ours in Canada? Soon, I hope! Love the checkboxes idea too! :)

I haven't gotten mine either. :eek:(

Me either...

Looking forward to getting it!!

I got mine today!I got my calendar today- I wish they had a nice photo on the front like last years- the whole "Share the Dream" is kind of boring. I shouldnt complain- it is a free planner. I do like the check boxes for the 3 contacts - love checking things off!!

Related to Get Your Consultant Calendar Today! Limited Stock Available - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the "Get Your Consultant Calendar Today!" offer all about?

The "Get Your Consultant Calendar Today!" offer is a limited time promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to purchase a planner specifically designed for their business needs. It includes features such as goal setting pages, monthly and weekly calendars, and space for tracking orders and parties.

2. How can I purchase the "Get Your Consultant Calendar Today!" planner?

You can purchase the "Get Your Consultant Calendar Today!" planner by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. It is only available for purchase while supplies last, so be sure to act quickly!

3. Is the "Get Your Consultant Calendar Today!" planner customizable?

Yes, the planner is customizable to fit your specific business needs. You can add your own personal touch by writing in important dates and events, using stickers or colored pens, and utilizing the note pages at the back of the planner.

4. Does the "Get Your Consultant Calendar Today!" planner come with any additional resources?

Yes, the planner includes a digital download of the "Successful Consultant Guide" which provides tips and tricks for managing your business and using the planner effectively. It also includes access to a private Facebook group for support and accountability.

5. Can I purchase multiple "Get Your Consultant Calendar Today!" planners for my team?

Yes, you can purchase multiple planners for your team. However, please note that there is a limited stock available and each consultant can only purchase up to 5 planners. We want to ensure that all consultants have the opportunity to purchase this valuable tool for their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates