• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Triple Points on 16th, 18th, and 21st - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the June Promotion is for those who submitted commissionable sales on June 24 or June 27. If you submitted shows on these dates, you earned triple incentive points.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
16, 18 and 21

I had a bunch of web orders on the 16th and 21st - yay!!

woohoo! I turned in a small show on the 16th and had two online orders for a grand total of ~$350So 700 EXTRA points for me!

UGH! I'm 19 and 22!!! So close!

Kate, I'm with you. Submitted mine yesterday when it was ready Sunday. I told myself, "watch, the 21st will be a day." I had a $30 online order, so 60 extra...I'll take it.

I'm sorry for those who were close....I do know how badly that stinks!

I am stoked right now though! I turned in my shows on the 16 and 18th! :D The 16th was for $664.87, the 18th was for $841.87 and I had an online order for $39! So I got an additional 3,091 points! YAY!! This has totally made my day!! :)

nuthin':cry:

But it would help to have shows to submit!

The last two triple points days......

June Promotion: Last 2 Triple Points Days Announced!
If you submitted Shows on June 24 or June 27 — congratulations — you earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in June and submitted on these dates. Your Incentive Trip Calculator will be updated within 48 hours.

Congratulations to all who participated by holding and submitting commissionable sales in June!

Funny that I did not hit with a show, because I did not have many this month. However, I hit on three days with online orders! I guess you just never know! I love extra points no matter how many I receive!

It's about dang time I hit one of these! Submitted $554.95 on the 24th and an online order for $51 on the 27th....1818 in triple points for me woot woot! :D

woohoo submitted $687.94 on the 27th! What's funny is I was supposed to submit it on the 26th, but forgot to do it before I retired for the evening, so I did it on the 27th in the morning when I got up. I'd say that worked out!!!!

DebbieJ said:
woohoo submitted $687.94 on the 27th! What's funny is I was supposed to submit it on the 26th, but forgot to do it before I retired for the evening, so I did it on the 27th in the morning when I got up. I'd say that worked out!!!!

same for me! I procrastinated and then thought for sure the date would be the 26th! LOL I guess that's one time when it does pay-off to be lazy :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I had a $972 party that I was going to submit on June 24th because it was my Daddy's birthday...and my computer froze!!!
:cry::cry::cry:I submitted it on the 25th!:cry::cry::cry:

Related to Get Triple Points on 16th, 18th, and 21st - Limited Time Offer!

What is the "Get Triple Points on 16th, 18th, and 21st - Limited Time Offer!" promotion?

The "Get Triple Points on 16th, 18th, and 21st - Limited Time Offer!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn triple the usual amount of points on their purchases made on the 16th, 18th, and 21st of the month.

When does the "Get Triple Points on 16th, 18th, and 21st - Limited Time Offer!" promotion take place?

This promotion takes place on the 16th, 18th, and 21st of every month, for a limited time only. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates.

How do I earn triple points during this promotion?

To earn triple points, simply make a purchase on the 16th, 18th, or 21st of the month. Your points will automatically be tripled and added to your account.

Do I need to be a member of the Pampered Chef rewards program to participate in this promotion?

Yes, you must be a member of the Pampered Chef rewards program to earn points and take advantage of this promotion. If you are not already a member, you can sign up for free on our website.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the "Get Triple Points on 16th, 18th, and 21st - Limited Time Offer!" promotion?

Yes, this promotion excludes any purchases made using a discount or promo code. Points earned during this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Other exclusions may apply, so please refer to the terms and conditions for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
Replies