• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Direct Shipping Prices for Your Catalog Show - TIA Cori

In summary, to get the best direct shipping prices for your catalog show, you should contact your Pampered Chef consultant who can offer special promotions and deals. Consolidating orders with friends and family can also help lower shipping costs. Direct shipping is available for orders of any size, including small orders. However, it is only available for orders within the United States and Canada. The shipping time for direct shipping orders may vary, and there may be additional fees such as handling and processing fees. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information about these fees and an estimated delivery date for your specific order.
Miss Cori
I am at work, and I dont have an order form with me. can someone copy the shipping prices for me. I have to type something up for a catalog show and I would like to put the Direct Shipping Prices on there. TIA Cori

up to 19.00 6.00
$20 - 29.99 6.75
$30 - 39.00 7.75
$40 - 49.00 9.00
$50 - 64.99 10.25
$65 - 129.99 14.00
#130 - and over 11%
There you go! :)

OH... Noncontiguous states... add $5.00 for direct.

Thank you so much

You are so welcome! Anytime!

Related to Get the Best Direct Shipping Prices for Your Catalog Show - TIA Cori

1. How can I get the best direct shipping prices for my catalog show?

The best way to get the best direct shipping prices for your catalog show is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They have access to special promotions and deals that can help you save on shipping costs. Additionally, consolidating orders with your friends and family who are also placing orders can help lower shipping costs.

2. Can I still get direct shipping for my catalog show if I have a small order?

Yes, you can still get direct shipping for your catalog show even if you have a small order. Pampered Chef offers direct shipping for orders of any size, so you can still take advantage of this convenience even if you only have a few items in your order.

3. Is direct shipping available for international orders?

Unfortunately, direct shipping is only available for orders within the United States and Canada. If you have friends or family in these countries who are interested in ordering from your catalog show, you can consolidate their orders with yours to take advantage of direct shipping.

4. How long does direct shipping typically take?

The shipping time for direct shipping orders can vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery date for your specific order.

5. Are there any additional fees for direct shipping?

There may be additional fees for direct shipping, such as handling and processing fees. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information about these fees and how they are calculated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • esavvymom