• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Shop: June/July Show Products Now Available for Shipping!

In summary, there are several new products available for shipping in June and July, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Griddle & Grill Stone, Silicone Microwave Popcorn Maker, Quick Slice, and Simple Slicer. These can be purchased as a set and there are special discounts and promotions available. You can place an order on the website or through a consultant and these new products can be used with existing Pampered Chef products.
newchefmommy
I was wondering if the products we earned for June and July for holding 2 shows were to be shipped together...I did not get my SS Pan but I got the knife and pizza cutter....

thanks
christina

They shipped separately. You should receive your pan soon.

thanks I was starting to worry!!!

christina

I STILL haven't received either one! At what point should I call HO?

Officially, they didn't ship until Tuesday. I'd give it until next Tuesday, then call.

I just got my knife and pizza cutter....today~

I got all of my stuff today, pan and the $1,500 level today! The pizza cutter and petite knife was in the same box.

Ann R.

SS panI just got my SS pan today, so I would imagine you should be getting your stuff soon. There is a thread on here about being able to track it through the number on PA and use that as your reference. I think it was ChefAnn that brought that to our attention (I honestly cannot recall). I looked it up yesterday and was able to expect it coming today. If anyone can find the thread, can you post it?

It's like your consultant number, G, supply number + 1, 01

so for me it was 502965G002801

1. What new products are available for shipping in June and July?

There are several new products available for shipping in June and July, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Griddle & Grill Stone, the Silicone Microwave Popcorn Maker, the Quick Slice, and the Simple Slicer.

2. Can I purchase these new products as a set?

Yes, you can purchase the Deluxe Air Fryer, Griddle & Grill Stone, and Silicone Microwave Popcorn Maker as a set. This set is perfect for summer grilling and cooking.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for these new products?

Yes, we are offering a special bundle deal for the Deluxe Air Fryer and Griddle & Grill Stone. You can also earn free products by hosting a show and reaching certain sales levels.

4. How do I place an order for these new products?

You can place an order for the new products on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can also find one in your area on our website.

5. Can these new products be used with our existing Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to work seamlessly together, so you can easily incorporate these new products into your existing Pampered Chef collection. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies