• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Special Edition CN Drop - Launch Time Revealed!

These cakes are moist, fluffy, and have a tangy lemon flavor. They are perfect for a summertime dessert. They are also easy to make, requiring just a few ingredients and minimal time. You can prepare them in a few minutes by using a lemon cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Simply combine all of the ingredients, pour them into a 9x13 inch baking dish, and bake them at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes:...These cakes are similar to the Lemon Cakes, but they are mini versions that are easier to serve. They are also delicious and have a sweet and tart lemon flavor. You will need to prepare them in a similar manner, but you will only need
ChefJoyJ
Anyone know when today the special edition CN is going to be posted? :confused:

It depends on how long it takes HO to get it up, really. There are things that are starting to change, but links aren't active yet (there's a link to the 2008 trip incentive program on the "Incentives" category page, but the link isn't active yet). And once it IS up, allow time to get on. Every consultant in the country will be trying to get on to see it. :)

Yeah, what Ann said. I was talking to one of my consultant's last night and telling her it would all be online today. But she has dial up, so I told her not to bother til Tuesday. :)It takes HO some time to get it all up--they are loading TONS of info today. Plus there will be LOTS and LOTS of traffic so I'm sure it will bog things down.

true, true... :)

That means we need to nominate 1 person from here to log on and post it here so we don't have to all go to CC!

I second that motion!

Also remember that a lot of HO staff was at Leadership too... they need some time to settle back in as well...

....and for those of us on Eastern time - remember they are an hour behind us, so right now, it's only 9:46am at HO!:)

I know, I know...my impatience was showing. :eek:

I'm just excited to read what HO puts up for us!!!

Oh, Ann...none of my links are showing yet. See? Impatience again! :blushing: I think I'm going to go do my weekly cleaning of the house, which doesn't take too long, instead of obsessively checking CC. I dust, vacuum, change the sheets, clean the bathrooms, straighten up the clutter, sweep, mop, and in general keep it looking good. Then each week, I chose one room/area and do a very deep cleaning of it (imagine the type of cleaning where you actually clean the baseboards :)). By doing it this way, by the end of the month, every room has been deep cleaned and the whole house stays looking clean, fresh, and neat! I've only been doing this sense Oct - but I love it! :love:

I've alreayd done my DD's room, which is good b/c she's down for a nap, so it's time for me to do the rest of the house - it's my Monday routine! :p

Can you come to my house?

LOL!

You should have seen my house before I started doing this - clutter everywhere! :yuck: My DH still lays things down when finished where ever he is...I spend about 15 min. each evening after Emily goes to bed straightening up (putting away the clutter from the day) and getting the house ready for the morning rush. My life and house is so much calmer now! :)

I got most of my ideas from flylady.net . Great site!!

its up now

Thanks! I can't even log onto CC...

woo-hoo! I read the SE CN! My impatience was rewarded! :angel: Now I'm just waiting for the incentives calculator to be up and running so I can begin to calculate what I need to acheive my goal of a trip! :D

Is there no end to my impatience? :blushing:

Ann - can you tell I haven't left my laptop - so no cleaning has been done yet...

Last edited:
That's OK - I've gotten no work done at work today. And I was off 3 days last week for Leadership. :rolleyes:

work? what's work? :p

I'd laugh, but I know you are a mom, and that's a lot of work.

US Consultants....The CDN Sp. Edition CN is not posted yet (But I can't get onto the Site, so I think they are up-dating it).

Could anyone post the Cook Once Eat Twice Theme Show and recipes? (Unless I read it wrong and it IS NOT a new Theme Show?).....

TIA

- Jenna

Does anyone have the recipe for the Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes?
- they look so yummy and to think I say that when it doesn't involve chocolate.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I haven't seen it on CN either.

Jennifer, she's looking for the Canadian version.

chefann said:
That's OK - I've gotten no work done at work today. And I was off 3 days last week for Leadership. :rolleyes:
LMAO Ann! Do you EVER actually work at work?

pamperedlinda said:
LMAO Ann! Do you EVER actually work at work?
As little as possible. ;) I think that secretly I want them to fire me so that I have an excuse to not work this job that I hate.

chefann said:
I'd laugh, but I know you are a mom, and that's a lot of work.

I think my DH secretly thought I sat around and eat bon-bons with my feet up all day! :rolleyes:

That is...until I left him with Emily between her naps a few weeks ago, when she was fully recharged and raring to go! Since he works so much, he didn't quite realize that she was as active and *quick* as she is. He thought he could get some football watching in while she sat and played with her toys contentedly (like she used to do 3-4 months ago). He quickly realized that she can get from one side of our house to the other in about 10 seconds flat (in a crawl). Now that she's beginning to walk - it's going to get crazy! :D

ChefJoyJ said:
I think my DH secretly thought I sat around and eat bon-bons with my feet up all day! :rolleyes:

That is...until I left him with Emily between her naps a few weeks ago, when she was fully recharged and raring to go! Since he works so much, he didn't quite realize that she was as active and *quick* as she is. He thought he could get some football watching in while she sat and played with her toys contentedly (like she used to do 3-4 months ago). He quickly realized that she can get from one side of our house to the other in about 10 seconds flat (in a crawl). Now that she's beginning to walk - it's going to get crazy! :D

And in just a matter of seconds, she will start climbing, and being able to open child-proof doors........:rolleyes: :D :eek:

She's got the idea and mechanics down for climbing (stairs), but lucky for me, she's still waaayyy too small to do it. She's still in 3-6 month clothing, with room to spare, and she's almost 11 months. My little petite baby... :p

ChefBeckyD said:
And in just a matter of seconds, she will start climbing, and being able to open child-proof doors........:rolleyes: :D :eek:

My little problem solver has already figured out how to open the under the sink cabinets even with the safety thing on them. She's figured out how to pull it off the knobs if it's not attached as tight as it can be. :eek:

Joy, you should look into the magnetic Tot Locks. We had these on our cabinets when DS was small and they are great! I may still have them put away in a bag that I'd be willing to sell you too.

see this: http://www.kidsafeinc.com/-strse-105/child-safety-cabinet-lock%2C/Detail.bok

Thanks! I'll look into them! On of DD's favotite things is to open cabinets and play with what's inside. With my pots and pans cabinets, I don't mind at all...but the cabinet with the chemicals/ :eek: That's a big no!

My Director uses those! I hate those darn things. Too much hassle to get into the cupboard (mostly because I don't have the habit of opening them with the gizmo).

There is a learning curve when you first install them (and they are a PIA to install) but they are so worth it knowing that your child cannot get in there (unless they have the magnetic key).

The list of items we can choose for incentive level 1 is up - some cool stuff on there!

Did Merrill say when they would have their site updated? I heard they had some great new stuff?

Information is now on CC. One big change I saw is in the Level 1 Incentive. You have to have points AND one recruit. WOW!!!!

chefann said:
My Director uses those! I hate those darn things. Too much hassle to get into the cupboard (mostly because I don't have the habit of opening them with the gizmo).

Okay, so now we know how to keep Ann out of the cabinets if she comes to visit. :D

raebates said:
Okay, so now we know how to keep Ann out of the cabinets if she comes to visit. :D
You only have to install it on the liquor cabinet. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/slider_winesmiley.gif http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/rk01_pya.gif http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_beersmiley1.gif http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_martini.gif

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/slider_teehee.gif

Ok- the liquor cabinet and fridge.

And wherever the chocolate is stored.

Thanks, Ann for all of the links!!

chefann said:
Ok- the liquor cabinet and fridge.

And wherever the chocolate is stored.

I would never store my chocolate in a cabinet. It would slow my access to one of life's necessities.

raebates said:
I would never store my chocolate in a cabinet. It would slow my access to one of life's necessities.

RFOL - b/c that is so true! Easier to keep it on the counter so you won't forget about it... (like that could ever happen! :rolleyes:

ChefJoyJ said:
RFOL - b/c that is so true! Easier to keep it on the counter so you won't forget about it... (like that could ever happen! :rolleyes:

Clearly Ann isn't the only one who needs locks on the liquor cabinet too! :eek:

Don't drink and post. That's this year's awareness program.

:D

ChefJoyJ said:
Clearly Ann isn't the only one who needs locks on the liquor cabinet too! :eek:
LOL!:D :D :D

ChefJoyJ said:

LOL, my dh jokes that I do this all the time too!:rolleyes:

Related to Get Ready for the Special Edition CN Drop - Launch Time Revealed!

1. When will the special edition CN be posted?

The launch time for the special edition CN drop will be revealed today. Keep an eye on our social media channels and email notifications for updates.

2. How do I know when the special edition CN is available?

Once the launch time is revealed, the special edition CN will be posted on our website. You can also sign up for email notifications to be alerted when it becomes available.

3. Will there be a limited quantity of the special edition CN?

Yes, the special edition CN will have a limited stock available. We recommend being ready to make your purchase as soon as it becomes available.

4. Can I pre-order the special edition CN?

Unfortunately, pre-orders for the special edition CN are not available. It will only be available for purchase once it is posted on our website.

5. Is there a limit on how many special edition CNs I can purchase?

Yes, there will be a purchase limit for the special edition CN to ensure that all customers have a chance to purchase it. This limit will be disclosed when the launch time is revealed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm