• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired with a Sample Gift Certificate | Find the Perfect Design

In summary, the Sample Gift Certificate can be used for any Pampered Chef product, can be redeemed by entering a unique code at checkout, can be used towards a party purchase, expires after one year, and cannot be combined with other certificates but can be used partially for future purchases.
robbiesmom123
Anyone have a sample gift certificate I could use? I'm not creative at all and have seen people with some great things. I'd really appreciate it.

Here's one that I did - it's in Publisher and has 3 to a page.

Attachments

• Gift certificate.pub
    52.5 KB · Views: 625
thanks to both of you. I've saved them both. Appreciate it. Am hoping I can drum up more bookings with them. Have a show tomorrow night and a couple dates remaining this month, so I thought I'd use a G/C for incentive to book.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle with creativity sometimes. Luckily, we have a wide variety of customizable gift certificate designs available on our Consultant's Corner website. Simply log in and go to the "Marketing" tab, then select "Gift Certificates" to browse and download the designs. I'm sure you'll find one that fits your style perfectly. Happy gifting!

1. What can I use the Sample Gift Certificate for?

The Sample Gift Certificate can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef product of your choice, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

2. How do I redeem my Sample Gift Certificate?

To redeem your Sample Gift Certificate, simply enter the unique code at checkout when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use my Sample Gift Certificate towards a party purchase?

Yes, you can use your Sample Gift Certificate towards a party purchase. Just provide the code to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing your order.

4. Is there an expiration date for the Sample Gift Certificate?

Yes, the Sample Gift Certificate expires one year from the date of issue. Please make sure to use it before the expiration date.

5. Can I combine multiple Sample Gift Certificates for one purchase?

No, only one Sample Gift Certificate can be used per purchase. However, you can use the remaining balance on a partially used Sample Gift Certificate for a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Usafwife10
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK