• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Referral Gift Certificate for Your Host's Bookings and Recruits?

In summary, a referral gift certificate is a reward given to customers who refer new clients to Pampered Chef. It can be used as a discount on future purchases or a specific product. To earn a referral gift certificate, one must refer someone to Pampered Chef and have them make a purchase. There is no limit to the number of certificates that can be earned and they can be used on any product available on the Pampered Chef website. They are typically valid for one year from the date of issuance.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a past host who I got 4 bookings from and 2 strong recruit leads - one of which may be signing at the end of the month.

Does anyone have some sort of gift certificate made up? I'd like to give her a $25 gift certificate - valid once her friend qualifies.

There are some wonderful templates in Word. Connect to Microsoft Office online and you will find oodles of blank templates. Love them!

I think if you seach in files here there are a few as well. I have used them.

Kodeysmom said:
I think if you seach in files here there are a few as well. I have used them.

I found gift certificates but nothing specific to referrals.

I made this for you. Change your info and to your liking.

Attachments

• referral gc.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 462
Thank you that's awesome!!I can't even come up with simple ideas like this!

I LOVE that...I am new and was looking for something similar! THANK YOU!

1. What is a referral gift certificate?

A referral gift certificate is a form of reward given to customers who refer new clients to Pampered Chef. It can be used towards future purchases or as a discount on a specific product.

2. How do I earn a referral gift certificate?

You can earn a referral gift certificate by referring someone to Pampered Chef and having them make a purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will receive your referral gift certificate.

3. Can I use my referral gift certificate on any product?

Yes, referral gift certificates can be used on any product available on the Pampered Chef website. This includes both kitchen tools and pantry items.

4. Is there a limit to the number of referral gift certificates I can earn?

No, there is no limit to the number of referral gift certificates you can earn. The more people you refer, the more certificates you can receive.

5. How long is a referral gift certificate valid for?

Referral gift certificates are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued. However, the exact expiration date may vary and can be found on the certificate itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Home4Yahweh