• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Atlantis Passports for Your Family - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the conversation revolved around different vacation destinations and experiences. One person preferred laid-back and relaxing trips, while the other enjoyed more adventurous and active vacations. They also discussed the benefits of traveling solo versus with a group. Ultimately, they agreed that the most important aspect of any trip is enjoying the experience and making memories.
Paige Dixon
Hi there, I was just perusing the Atlantis website and saw that they will pay for your entire family to get passports so you can vacation there. Hopefully, you can work this deal even through the Pampered Chef group. I got my 3 kids passports last year and it cost almost $500 for everything, so this is a great deal to take advantage of.

Go to www.atlantis.com, then to Atlantis Navigator, then passports.

Crud, I just read through it and it wants you to travel by March 31. It might be worth a call to see if they'll offer us the same deal.

That would have been sweet! Ours have been filled oput since October, but I can't bring myself to spend $200! I know they last for years and that I need to get on it now!!

If you don't get on it quick, you'll have to pay a very premium price to get them expedited, or you'll have to go through a very expensive private company to get them quick.

1. How do I qualify for the "Get Free Atlantis Passports for Your Family" offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must book a vacation package at Atlantis, Paradise Island and travel by March 31. The offer is also subject to availability and terms and conditions may apply.

2. Can I take advantage of this offer if I already have passports for my family?

Unfortunately, this offer is only applicable for families who do not have passports and are booking a vacation package at Atlantis. If you have already obtained passports for your family, you will not be eligible for the offer.

3. Is there a limit to the number of family members covered by this offer?

The offer covers passports for an entire family, typically up to four individuals. However, it is best to check with Atlantis directly to see if they can accommodate larger families.

4. Can I use this offer for a future vacation at Atlantis?

This offer is only valid for travel by March 31, so it cannot be used for future vacations at Atlantis. However, it is always a good idea to check with Atlantis directly to see if they have any similar offers in the future.

5. How do I redeem this offer through the Pampered Chef group?

This offer is only available through booking directly with Atlantis and cannot be redeemed through any other group or organization. You will need to book your vacation package directly through the Atlantis website or by calling their reservations line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies