• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Festive with a Pretzel Wreath - Holiday Shapes Available!

In summary, to assemble a pretzel wreath, gather ingredients and follow instructions to shape and bake the dough. Different doughs can be used but may result in different results. The time it takes to make a pretzel wreath varies, and it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. Different toppings can be used, such as cheese, herbs, and dips.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was making the pretzel wreath and while I was at the store I saw Rold Gold pretzels in holiday shapes. I made wreaths from candy canes, stars and bells. They turned out really cute. Just wanted to let everyone know they are out there.

krzymomof4 said:
I was making the pretzel wreath and while I was at the store I saw Rold Gold pretzels in holiday shapes. I made wreaths from candy canes, stars and bells. They turned out really cute. Just wanted to let everyone know they are out there.
Picture?? Trying to visualize. :)

Oooh i bet those are cute!

I haven't tried to make them yet.

Are they fairly easy to make??

very easy to make. love them!

pictures please?

I agree, we need pictures!!

Hey
Where is the pretzel wreath recipe? Thanks, Jez

It's in the holiday mini catalog and on CC with the Homemade for the Holidays materials.

I tried to post the pics, but they are really blurry and you can't make them out. I will try again sometime next week. Things are just too crazy right now.

I made them for our meeting last week and I did them with semi-sweet chips and sprinkled chopped up candycane on them...YUM alas I forgot to take pictures sorry, but I will make them again.

I bet they are so cute made with the holiday shapes! Thanks for posting.

1. How do I assemble the pretzel wreath?

To assemble the pretzel wreath, first gather all of your ingredients and equipment. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the recipe or on the product packaging. Typically, you will need to shape the pretzel dough into a wreath shape and then bake it in the oven. Once it is finished baking, you can add any additional toppings or decorations as desired.

2. Can I use a different type of pretzel dough?

Yes, you can use a different type of pretzel dough for the wreath. However, keep in mind that different doughs may have different baking times and may result in a slightly different taste and texture. It is always best to use the recommended dough for the best results.

3. How long does it take to make the pretzel wreath?

The time it takes to make the pretzel wreath will vary depending on your experience and the specific recipe or product you are using. In general, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to make the wreath, including preparation and baking time.

4. Can I make the pretzel wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pretzel wreath ahead of time. Simply prepare the wreath as directed, but do not bake it. Instead, cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. When ready, simply remove from the fridge, let it come to room temperature, and then bake as directed.

5. Can I use different toppings for the pretzel wreath?

Yes, you can use different toppings for the pretzel wreath. While the recipe or product may recommend specific toppings, feel free to experiment and use your favorite toppings or decorations. Some popular options include cheese, herbs, spices, and various types of dips or spreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • janezapchef