• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Expert Tips for Adding a Host Special to Your Fundraiser on PP | TIA

In summary, to add a host special to your fundraiser on Pampered Chef, log into your account and click on "Fundraiser" from the main menu. Next, click on "Manage Fundraisers" and select the fundraiser you want to add a host special to. Under the "Host Special" section, click on "Add Host Special" and follow the prompts to set up your special offer. A host special is a special offer available to the host of your fundraiser, which can be a discounted or free product, or a special bundle deal. It can incentivize the host to invite more people and increase sales and donations. You can customize the host special by choosing which products or bundles to offer, setting the discount or free product
pcjulie
Can someone please tell me how to put the host special in for the host of a fundraiser on PP? Since I can't click on "Host order" I'm not sure what to do. TIA

Pampered Partner, not PPPlus?

ljeffries said:
Pampered Partner, not PPPlus?
Yes, I'm still using Pampered Partner.

Is there a place for the contact persons information? Or, perhaps you just enter it as if the 'host' is a customer and enter the item in there. Sorry I am no more help. I have taken PP off of my laptop!

I still use PP. The organization name is the name that you first inputed, the host order will not light up as an option to click on. The first guest you enter will pop up with "Chairperson" as an option to click. This will allow you to do the host special.

Thank you! I can't believe I didn't see that box to mark chairperson! I knew it couldn't be as hard as I was making it.

Ah-hah! This site is so helpful. This answered my question that I've been trying to figure out :)

1. How can I add a host special to my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To add a host special to your fundraiser on Pampered Chef, log into your account and click on "Fundraiser" from the main menu. Next, click on "Manage Fundraisers" and select the fundraiser you want to add a host special to. Under the "Host Special" section, click on "Add Host Special" and follow the prompts to set up your special offer.

2. What is a host special and how does it benefit my fundraiser?

A host special is a special offer that is available to the host of your Pampered Chef fundraiser. It can be a discounted or free product, or a special bundle deal. This incentivizes the host to invite more people to their fundraiser and can help increase sales and donations for your cause.

3. Can I customize the host special for my fundraiser?

Yes, on Pampered Chef, you have the option to customize the host special for your fundraiser. You can choose which products or bundles to offer, set the discount amount or free product quantity, and even set a minimum sales or donation goal for the host to reach in order to qualify for the special offer.

4. How do I promote the host special to my fundraiser participants?

After setting up the host special on Pampered Chef, you can easily share it with your fundraiser participants by clicking on the "Promote" button under the host special section. This will provide you with a link to the special offer that you can share on social media or through email.

5. Is there a limit to how many host specials I can offer for my fundraiser?

No, there is no limit to the number of host specials you can offer for your fundraiser on Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended to keep the number of specials reasonable and achievable for the host to reach in order to maximize the success of your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies