• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help with Adding Monthly Specials to a Fundraiser on PP?

In summary, the chairperson of a January fundraiser does not get the 60% off one piece of Stoneware. They can only get the 60% off item if they are the fundraiser chair.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am in the process of putting a fundraiser into the computer. I check the host special sheet for December and it said that the host specials are good for fundrasiers but I can't figure out how to add them into the show on PP. I can't click on the area where it says "Host order". Does anyone know how to add the monthly special????

nicki25 said:
I am in the process of putting a fundraiser into the computer. I check the host special sheet for December and it said that the host specials are good for fundrasiers but I can't figure out how to add them into the show on PP. I can't click on the area where it says "Host order". Does anyone know how to add the monthly special????

someone should be listed as the fundraiser chair - just add it to their order....it works - I've done it 3 times this month!:thumbup:

I tried that. I am trying to add the free towels for 12 or more buying guests. Is that included for fundraisers??

nicki25 said:
I tried that. I am trying to add the free towels for 12 or more buying guests. Is that included for fundraisers??

I'm pretty sure you can't do the free item - just the 60% off item.

There's usually something in the fine print that the chairperson only gets the 60% off, not the "free with 12 orders" goodie.Which reminds me... I have 3 FRs in January, and there's nothing they can get, since the host bonus is additional free product. I need to write to HO and ask if they can allow the chairperson to get one stone at 60% off.

chefann said:
There's usually something in the fine print that the chairperson only gets the 60% off, not the "free with 12 orders" goodie.

Which reminds me... I have 3 FRs in January, and there's nothing they can get, since the host bonus is additional free product. I need to write to HO and ask if they can allow the chairperson to get one stone at 60% off.

As I was typing in my answer - I thought about that for the first time - I have one in January too, and it never occured to me until just now that the chair doesn't get any type of bonus...

I do believe that the fundraiser chair in January does get the 60% off one piece of Stoneware. It says it on the flyer for Booking Benefit Item # in CC for Jan. Hostess. I have a fundraiser in January as well and my chair has already picked her stoneware piece she wants. I told her if they sold over $6000 I would give her another stoneware piece FREE. I thought what the hay, it is worth it if they make that goal considering the fundraiser is during DOUBLE points time. :O)
I also just made FD this week, SO LEADERSHIP HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

The January flyer says nothing about what FR chairpersons receive. I sent an email to HO today about it and will post when I hear back.

This is at the bottom of the host special flyer for January on CC.

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of January Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $500 in guest sales
before tax and shipping. The 12 or more buying guests bonus is available to hosts of January Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers only.
The Monthly Host Special is available to Wedding Registries the month Registry Rewards are redeemed. Chairperson of January Fundraiser Show is eligible
to purchase ONE piece of Stoneware at 60% off.
The past host from whom the January Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after July 1, 2007) is eligible to receive ONE piece of
Stoneware at 60% off.
For the past host and Fundraiser Chairperson promotion item number, drop the first digit from the Stoneware item number, then replace it with the letter “P”.
Ask your Consultant for a complete list of Stoneware item numbers and discount prices. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

Last edited:
That text is not on the bottom of the version downloaded to my machine. It must have been updated since I downloaded it (November 1). Sorry about the confusion.ETA: I downloaded the updated one and am happy now. Yay!

Related to Can Anyone Help with Adding Monthly Specials to a Fundraiser on PP?

1. How do I sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of setting up your fundraiser and provide you with all the necessary materials.

2. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies based on the size of your group, the length of your fundraiser, and the effort put into promoting it. On average, fundraisers can earn up to 15-25% of the sales.

3. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. The only cost is the price of the products purchased by your supporters.

4. Can I customize my fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will work with you to select the products that best fit your fundraising needs and goals.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary based on your preferences and schedule. Typically, fundraisers last 2-4 weeks, but your consultant can help determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Miguel
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • ckmom002
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies