• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Expert Help for Adding Avatar/Photo | Easy Steps & TIA

In summary, to add an avatar or photo to your Pampered Chef account, log in and go to the "Profile" section. Then, click on "Edit Profile" and follow the prompts to upload your desired image. Any type of image can be used as long as it meets the requirements set by Pampered Chef. If you have trouble uploading, make sure your image meets the requirements and try clearing your browser's cache. To change your avatar or profile photo, repeat the same steps. You can have a different image for each social media platform by following these steps for each platform.
spoiledchef
So, after seeing all of your lovely faces, I want to add my picture as my avatar. I've tried and tried to get it the right darn size, but it ain't happening. So, can someone help me? I know which picture I want to use, so if I need to email it to someone, then I will...I just can't figure it out. HELP! TIA

Gillian -- you'll have mail in a second. Thanks :)

By the way, I've been to Wasilla...LOL! We did a preacher's kid's camp for two weeks, and we were near Wasilla. I LOVE Alaska!

Okay- I'll check! We have a lot of camps around here because of all the "woods" LOL!

Ok- go to user CP, then edit avatar, the put this in the custom avatar URL box. Let me know if it doesn't work!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Gilliandanielle/IMG_0076.jpg

It's telling me "retrieval of remote file failed." So, hmmm....

hang on- I can help in just a few minutes!

I sent you an e-mail...

Okay, it worked! Thanks, I truly appreciate it! Now, people can "see" me...LOL! They may not want to though...LOL! :)

Alright! Glad to help!

Related to Get Expert Help for Adding Avatar/Photo | Easy Steps & TIA

1. How do I add an avatar or photo to my account?

To add an avatar or photo to your account, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Profile" section. From there, click on the "Edit Profile" button and you will see an option to upload an image for your avatar or profile photo. Follow the prompts to select and upload your desired image.

2. Can I use any type of image for my avatar or profile photo?

Yes, you can use any image for your avatar or profile photo as long as it meets the size and format requirements set by Pampered Chef. We recommend using a high-quality image that represents you or your business in a professional manner.

3. I'm having trouble uploading my avatar or profile photo. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties uploading your avatar or profile photo, please ensure that your image meets the size and format requirements. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and attempting to upload the image again. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

4. How do I change my avatar or profile photo?

To change your avatar or profile photo, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Profile" section. From there, click on the current image and follow the prompts to select and upload a new image. Your new image will automatically replace the previous one.

5. Can I have a different avatar or profile photo for each social media platform?

Yes, you can have a different avatar or profile photo for each social media platform. Simply follow the steps outlined in question 4 to change your image for each platform. This can be a great way to customize your online presence and make it more personal for each platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
Replies
Views
sjackson
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies