• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited: SAT Products Shipped & Arriving Friday - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, just checked my product adjustment and it shows my SAT products were shipped!! Set to arrive on Friday!!! :)
Careyann
Gold Member
Just checked my product adjustment and it shows my SAT products were shipped!! Set to arrive on Friday!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yeah for you!!! :)

Does it show as sample products or personal order? TIA

if inactive when do i get change over pack?

milkangel said:
if inactive when do i get change over pack?

When you become active.

ilovpc said:
Yeah for you!!! :)

Does it show as sample products or personal order? TIA

It actually shows with a G in front of the number when you go into do a product adjustment and then look up the all shows.

Depends on what you mean by "inactive." If you submitted sales in April, May OR June, you should get one. I know because I submitted sales in 2 out of 3. We are "considered" inactive if the whole month goes by without us ordering, but they started shipping those on the 19th, and they don't count July's lack of sales against you because the month is not over. That is, unless you were ALSO inactive in June.

no sales in june or this month except a few i orders and need 40 more to get 150

but did have sales in april and may not june or july yet

I became active last month but no sales so far this month. I don't see anything in the product adjustment shipping? Would I be getting a kit? Is this were my SAT would show?

Careyann said:
Just checked my product adjustment and it shows my SAT products were shipped!! Set to arrive on Friday!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Is this something for Directors and above. I don't see anything in the status. Where exactly are you looking?

Sell A Thon products (SAT) are based on the incentive we had for June. It's calculated by your sales (2 shows held and submitted, $1500, $3000 or $6000 in sales).

The $6000 sales level in June would have given you all of the products that we as Directors get. And I get the Director Package (all of the new products) AND the SAT package (I had $5500 in sales, so I got the $3000 level package).

It pays to grow a team!!

jwpamp said:
Sell A Thon products (SAT) are based on the incentive we had for June. It's calculated by your sales (2 shows held and submitted, $1500, $3000 or $6000 in sales).

The $6000 sales level in June would have given you all of the products that we as Directors get. And I get the Director Package (all of the new products) AND the SAT package (I had $5500 in sales, so I got the $3000 level package).

It pays to grow a team!!

I know what SAT's are, my question was where is she finding that is says that they've been shipped. The thread started by saying that the SAT products had been shipped. I'm asking where she was finding this information.

yankfan24 said:
I know what SAT's are, my question was where is she finding that is says that they've been shipped. The thread started by saying that the SAT products had been shipped. I'm asking where she was finding this information.

I just found this out myself.
You have to go into your consultants corner and then go to product adjustment. Search for your shows as if you did not know the show number and select all and you will see all your shows come up. One of them will have your consultant number and then G.... followed by some numbers. You will then go to the fed ex page to track a shipment. Put your consultant number with the g and the numbers following the g, then 01 at the end. Also be sure to put US and your zip and it should work. Hope that helps and was not too confusing. Pretty neat though cause untill 5 min. ago I didn't know you could do that.

punkie1019 said:
I just found this out myself.
You have to go into your consultants corner and then go to product adjustment. Search for your shows as if you did not know the show number and select all and you will see all your shows come up. One of them will have your consultant number and then G.... followed by some numbers. You will then go to the fed ex page to track a shipment. Put your consultant number with the g and the numbers following the g, then 01 at the end. Also be sure to put US and your zip and it should work. Hope that helps and was not too confusing. Pretty neat though cause untill 5 min. ago I didn't know you could do that.

Just one more piece of info to find it - when you go to Fed Ex, you have to track by REFERENCE number, NOT tracking number.

WOW...after a few attempts and the clarification by Becky....I finally GOT IT. Gotta love CS and all the tips. 5 years and never knew about this! Can't wait until tomorrow after work to open my box!!!

just got mine delivered...whooohooooo..my SA products and my director's package...yeahhhhhhh

kreaser said:
just got mine delivered...whooohooooo..my SA products and my director's package...yeahhhhhhh

Hmmmm, my director's package came yesterday - but nothing else. Did you get your change-over kit too?

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmmm, my director's package came yesterday - but nothing else. Did you get your change-over kit too?

Mine comes today. Usually the change over box is inside your director's package. Check the box again. ;)

I got my SAT today! My director's package is coming tomorrow. Wahoooo! I love having everything sorted and put away, and I am thrilled to have another spice turn about arriving tomorrow. My first one is already full. ahhhhh

beckyjsmith said:
I got my SAT today! My director's package is coming tomorrow. Wahoooo! I love having everything sorted and put away, and I am thrilled to have another spice turn about arriving tomorrow. My first one is already full. ahhhhh

I'm getting the director pack today and the SAT tomorrow. I wonder how they determine what gets sent out when - oh, well! We'll all have them soon and that's all that counts!!

BethCooks4U said:
Mine comes today. Usually the change over box is inside your director's package. Check the box again. ;)

You're right (see there I go again!). It was at the bottom of the box!

BethCooks4U said:
I'm getting the director pack today and the SAT tomorrow. I wonder how they determine what gets sent out when - oh, well! We'll all have them soon and that's all that counts!!

Whoopsie Beth... upon further inspection ( my oldest helped me unpack the box) I found my changeover box. SO! I'm getting my SAT tomorrow. WHAHOOOO!!

Got mine today! It was fun to go through.

Is anyone else disappointed in the products in the $1500 level? I think adding the Spice Turn About & at least one of the new cookbooks (in addition to the recipe cards we got) and/or a Bamboo Round Salad Bowl would have been much more universally beneficial at everyone's shows (more Consultants are included in the $1500 than the $3000) than the Biscuit Cutters or Rectangle Sheet Pan. Does anyone else agree?

1. When will the SAT products be shipped?

The SAT products are set to be shipped out on Friday.

2. How long will it take for the products to arrive?

The products should arrive within a few days after they are shipped, depending on your location and shipping method.

3. Can I still order the SAT products after Friday?

Yes, you can still order the SAT products after Friday, but they may not be available for immediate shipping.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for ordering the SAT products?

Yes, we are offering a special discount for the SAT products for a limited time. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires!

5. What is included in the SAT products?

The SAT products include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. This can include items such as knives, measuring tools, cookware, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • cewcooks