• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Double Points in February - Time to Make Calls!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the excitement and determination to book more parties and shows in February, which is a double points month. Participants shared their current bookings and goals for adding more shows, as well as strategies for reaching out to potential hosts and businesses. There was also discussion about booking fundraisers and utilizing online sales.
annew
Did you all see the CN & get the email that February is DOUBLE POINTS month???!!!

I need to get on the phone & get some more shows :bugeye:

I have 8 booked and three more dates that I could add shows! I have shows tonight and Wednesday so I'm going to work it!I'm so excited!!!!!

Awesome Colleen!!!!

I have 5 but I WANT 8 more!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it Anne!!!!!! GO FOR IT!!! :D

I have 7 parties and 5 catalog shows...and I have a week off from school that I want to fill!!

AWESOME Ann :)

I have 5, but could add at least three more! Need to pick up the phone!

just picked up the phone and booked a March show. :) Yay!! Sealing the deal with others for February!! Getting on the phone for at least an hour today!!

i booked 2 march shows and one february. Will pamper a couple businesses over the next 2 weeks as well! :p

Booked another catalog show, but Deb, you gave me a great idea about "Pampering a Business" during my week off from school!!! I wanted to do a spring kick off open house, but my house is not a good location. Some on my team have had fantastic success with this...me...I stink at it!!:cry:

And...I could do another online sale like I did for triple points!!!

yeah! I booked another March show today so I'm up to 5 for March and am really thinking outside the box for February. Asking EVERYONE!!

So, I"m up to 4 cooking, 2 catalog and hopefully 2 fundraisers. They will be getting back to me this week on the answer! :) Saying my prayers!!! I want 4 more cooking shows at least but the first 2 weekends, I'm getting shot down!

Oh and I"m pampering my hair salon and I'm going to ask my chiropractor tomorrow if I can leave some minis around the office. They don't normally do that but maybe just maybe this one time they'll let me!!

Booked another Feb. party. I have one the night of the 26th, one on the 27th and 2 on the 28th!! I am being quite forth right and just telling them we HAVE to close the night of their party!:pray:

1. What is the "Get Double Points in February - Time to Make Calls!" promotion?

The "Get Double Points in February - Time to Make Calls!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can earn double points on all their sales in the month of February. This means that for every dollar in sales, consultants earn two points instead of the usual one point.

2. How do I participate in this promotion?

To participate in the "Get Double Points in February - Time to Make Calls!" promotion, simply make calls and book parties during the month of February. Every party booked and sale made during this time will automatically be counted towards your double points.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of this promotion?

Yes, only Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in this promotion. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information.

4. When will I receive my double points?

Your double points will be automatically added to your account at the end of the promotion period, which is the end of February. You will be able to see your total points in your consultant dashboard.

5. Are there any exclusions to this promotion?

No, all parties booked and sales made during the month of February will count towards double points. This includes online parties, in-person parties, and individual sales. There are no exclusions to the types of products or parties that qualify for double points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies