• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative: Seeking Cookware Images for Postcards!

In summary, the "Get Creative" postcard campaign allows for all types of cookware to be featured, such as pots, pans, baking dishes, and kitchen tools. While using Pampered Chef cookware in images is not required, it is encouraged to promote the brand and products. Images of food cooked with the featured cookware are also welcomed, as long as the focus is still on the cookware itself. There are restrictions on image size and format, requiring high-resolution and at least 300dpi with accepted file formats of JPEG, PNG, and TIFF. Images should also be a minimum size of 5 x 7 inches. When submitting, the image description should include the product name, item number, and any relevant details or
tpasto
Hey everyone

do any of you have some good images, line art maybe, of cookware etc. like on the old nancy's postcards

i am trying to recreate them and would love some images to put on them

thanks for your help
teri

Did you look online? Here is a link I use alot!
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/default.aspx?cag=1
Also, I use the rubber stamps a lot to add to my homemade postcards!

I wish I had my computer at home, that is what I do in my everyday job but don't have time to actually redraw the products. I thought about doing it when I run out of Nancy's postcards.

Directors used to have access to line drawings of the products, but HO stopped making them available a few years back. It's possible that someone in your upline has them saved to their computer.

Here are some that I used. Hope they help.

Attachments

• postcards.jpg
    postcards.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 518
  • postcards1.jpg
    postcards1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 648
  • postcards2.jpg
    postcards2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:

Related to Get Creative: Seeking Cookware Images for Postcards!

What types of cookware can be featured on the postcards?

The "Get Creative" postcard campaign is open to all types of cookware, including pots, pans, baking dishes, and kitchen tools.

Do I have to use Pampered Chef cookware in my images?

No, you are free to use any brand of cookware in your images. However, showcasing Pampered Chef cookware will help promote our brand and products.

Can I submit images of food cooked with the featured cookware?

Yes, we encourage you to show off your culinary skills and include images of food cooked with the featured cookware. Just make sure the focus of the image is still on the cookware itself.

Are there any restrictions on the image size or format?

Yes, all images must be high-resolution and at least 300dpi. We accept JPEG, PNG, and TIFF file formats. Images must also be at least 5 x 7 inches in size.

What should be included in the image description when submitting?

Please include the product name and item number for the featured cookware, as well as any other relevant details such as size, color, and material. You may also include a brief description of the image or any cooking tips or ideas you have for using the cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjill
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • mamadugan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann