• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Sales with Personalized Host Postcards | Order Now!"

(wait for answer)Yes answer: (if the answer is no --> see my respond below)"I just had a show where alot of people didn't show up, but are placing orders. (wait, listen, and respond)"I was thinking of sending the host postcards to send out with their orders letting them know the benefits of hosting their own party. (wait, listen, and respond)"I designed this, let me know what you think.... (wait for someone to offer to critique it)Yes answer: (if the answer is no, please continue)"I'm not super creative, I used some of the wording some of you guys used in your
emmabelle47
I just had a show where alot of people didn't show up, but are placing orders. I was thinking of sending the host postcards to send out with their orders letting them know the benefits of hosting their own party. I designed this, let me know what you think.... I'm not super creative, I used some of the wording some of you guys used in your own stuff. I was looking for something that seemed personal to the customer, yet something they could maybe hang on a fridge or bullentin board with my info. Easier access than pulling out their receipt every time.... Okay now I'm blabbing waiting for this file to upload..... Hopefully I'm doing this right.

Attachments

• Missed Show.pdf
    326.6 KB · Views: 423
wowI think that is AWESOME! They look very professional! Good Job!

Awesome!!!

Don't forget to finish up on your website address -

I didn't finish my website because I haven't actually gotten it yet.... I'm still a new consultant. Oh, but I think I'm going to add a recipe to the back- more incentive to keep the card. What recipe would be a keeper? Maybe something springy??

That is really nice! Thanks for sharing with us.

Great idea and it looks really nice. I'm going to borrow it! Let us know what kind of response you get!

That looks super!
Wanna share it in Word? Pretty please?

What about the warm nutty caramel brownies? Everyone loves that recipe!

Okay, here's the story.... I have a Mac and made this in a program called Print Shop (its a Windows program too.) It automactially saves it in a format called. psf. I can also save it as a .bmp, .pdf, .jpeg, .tiff, and .html. If this helps anyone, I'll post them like that but other than that, I have no idea how to post as anything else. Sorry!!!

Why don't you just call all of them after the host gives you their orders and ASK them to host? A piece of paper doesn't get a booking, YOU do.

You are right. I do need to call them. I thought the postcards would be a good idea- for the customers to hold on to with all my info. Its bigger than a business card and with the recipe on the back, maybe they'll stick it in a recipe holder. That way if I call them and they don't want to book right away, they'll have my info handy for when they do. Plus, say they're talking to someone and mention the recipe I added, they could lend it to one of their friends and it would have my info on it and maybe I'd get a call from them. I know I love recipe cards and always keep them for when I want to try something new. But I do agree, I need to be picking up the phone. Sometimes I don't know how to word stuff- what would you say? Thanks!

I love the postcard, it looks very nice. But I also think in a month you should call them and ask them personally. Maybe the postcard would give them a time to stew on it.

Jim

that is a great idea...thank you so much for sharing.

These words come from my friend Ginny (kitchen2u)--she posted them here before and I'm sure she wouldn't mine me doing it again!----------------------
1) So I called my FOR SURE WILL BOOK A PARTY first. Why? It gets my confidence up (up even after 6+ yrs, the phone phoba is still there ~ I'm NO different that YOU!)
2) You've got to sound EXCITED while talking to them ~ why? Who is their right mind wants to book a party with someone who is just talking in a polite/meek manner? What kind of party are YOU going to have? BE EXCITED! Okay you've asked for scripts (you know you can get scripts right off of Consultant's Corner too ~ right?)(anything in CAPS is a word(s) that I emphasize )"Hey Suzy ~ this is Ginny, YOUR Pampered Chef lady! Do you have a few minutes? (wait for an answer)Yes answer: (if the answer is no --> see my respond below)
"Great! Are you enjoying this incredible weather we're having? (wait, listen, and respond ~ reply if needed) "I'm just loving daylight savings and getting that extra hour to enjoy this incredible weather, aren't you?" (wait, listen, and respond)[I'm asking questions that I'm expecting YES answers to ~ I want the YESES to come out of their mouths before I go for the kill! LOL! So if your weather is bad, find something else you know they'll answer yes to. :) ]"I just wanted to share with you that PC just came out with a AWESOME new Spring catalog LOADED with over 40 INCREDIBLE new products! We've got some YUMMY new recipes I'd love to share with you, your family and friends. Our new recipes are so much fun, we can have a FUN ___(theme show)___ party ~ How's that sound ~" (wait, listen, and respond)Yes answer ~ "FANTASTIC, I've got _____ and ____ available, which one works best for you?" (Make SURE you have the next 2 dates YOU want to book handy. If those two dates don't work, you can just work it out. Most of the bookings will take one of the two dates since they know I've got a busy schedule ~ even if I don't ~ I make it sound like I do (I'm not lying just make it sound like I'm busy) ~ CREATE THE SENSE OF URGENCY!!!)"That's great ~ so I've got you on my calendar for _____@7:00 PM. I'll be sending you your host packet in the next few days. (or if they book months out, I'll tell them I'll send it a month before).""Between now and the time you get your host packet, there's ONE thing I want you do to. I want YOU to have a BEST party ever!" (If they're a repeat host, I'll challenge them to beat their last party total and offer a free gift if they do ~ I know you are going to ask me what I offer ~ depends...what the party total is. Usually I'll pay for something they've chosen to purchase that's worth 30% of their party total = $1000 party, she'll get a $20 product from me)
"Don't you?" (wait, listen, respond)
"Of course you do! Well, I'm going to tell you how to do it. Write down 40-60 names of your family and friends. Okay, don't freak out, because less than half will actually come. So this is the goal I want YOU to set for YOUR BEST PARTY EVER! Does that sound like something you can do?" (wait, listen, respond - if they have a hard time thinking of that many...I'll tell them I'll send them a sheet that will help them think of at least 50 ~ 50 guests in 5 minutes)"Thanks Suzy for booking a party with me ~ I'm SOOOOOOO excited to see how much FREE and discount tools you'll be getting in your kitchen! As a thank you, I'll be sending you a GREAT recipe too!"No answer:
First you want to clairfy ~ does "no" mean not now or never? I use those words too!
"No problem Suzy, but do you mean no, not right now or no never?" (wait, listen, respond)
"Do you know anyone who might want to have a party? Because I give referral gifts too!" (wait, listen, respond)
"Can I send you a new recipe? I'd love to share one with you" (wait, listen, respond ~ I ALWAYS want to end my conversation on a POSITIVE note ~ makes him/her not feel uncomfortable ~ plus the positive yes I'd like a recipe ~ gives you the yes answer you've been wanting! Make sense? You go on to the next call knowing he/she last answer was YES!)I'm sure there are better scripts...the one on CCorner is great too! My BEST advice isDO IT! and BE EXCITED when you make the callsBooking don't come by osmosis! Good luck!

WordCan someone turn this into "word"? I like it and want to borrow with my info.
Thanks

I am getting closer to making the "before I hit the submit button" calls. I've had numerous people want to book a show after I submit and then the host can't get credit. If I tell myself that I'm doing it for the host, maybe I'll start believing it and be able to convince the customer who I'm talking to. There are so many reasons to call outside orderers. Explain the warranty, talk to them about recipes they could make or ask them what they plan to use the new product for. Then I could ask them if they want to host a party and help out the current host. Live and learn. Act on it and show that I really did learn.

DebbieJ said:
Booking don't come by osmosis!

So THAT'S why my calendar is blank. Oh, makes more sense now! (giggle)

DebbieJ said:
These words come from my friend Ginny (kitchen2u)--she posted them here before and I'm sure she wouldn't mine me doing it again!

Ooooo... thank you so much for posting this!!! I really LOVE those words and can actually see (or hear) myself saying them! Some of the scripts from HO just don't sound like me, but I've never been able to rework them to where I fee comfortable... so I just haven't done the calls. But this script, I LOVE IT!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

Thank Ginny, she rocks!

1. How do I order personalized host postcards for my party?

To order personalized host postcards for your party, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Boost Your Party Sales with Personalized Host Postcards" option. This will take you to a page where you can enter your party information and customize your postcards with your own message and images. Once you have completed the customization, you can place your order and the postcards will be shipped to you.

2. Can I choose the design and layout of the postcards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and layouts for your personalized host postcards. The website will guide you through the different options and you can preview each design before making your final selection. You can also upload your own images to make the postcards even more unique and personal.

3. What is the turnaround time for receiving the postcards?

The standard turnaround time for personalized host postcards is 1-2 weeks. However, if you need them sooner, there is an option for expedited shipping at an additional cost. It is recommended to order your postcards at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure they arrive in time for your party.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for personalized host postcards?

The minimum order quantity for personalized host postcards is 50. This is to ensure that you receive a bulk discount and also have enough postcards to hand out to all of your party guests. If you need a smaller quantity, you can still order them but the price may be slightly higher per postcard.

5. How can personalized host postcards help boost my party sales?

Personalized host postcards are a great way to invite your guests to your party and get them excited about the products and special offers. They also serve as a reminder for your guests to attend the party and can be used as a thank you note or follow-up after the party. With a personalized touch, your guests will feel more connected and are more likely to attend and make purchases at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kearstin