• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Reciept for Your Website Payment - Here's How!

In summary, to get a receipt for a website payment, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. If you made a payment through a consultant's website, you can still get a receipt by contacting the consultant and providing them with your order number. If you cannot find your receipt, contact the consultant and they can resend it to you. You can also get a receipt for a payment made with a gift card on the website, which will show the total amount paid. Typically, you should receive a receipt immediately after completing your order, but if you do not, check your email's spam folder or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.
Jennie4PC
I was wondering if there is a way to get a reciept for what you pay on the personal website?? I found the email they sent me stating that they were going to charge my account but I really need a real reciept.

Are you talking for taxes? Your bank statement or charge statement will have the charge. That should suffice.

That email is what I have used in place of a receipt. I would like to hear the answer to this too!

Related to Get a Reciept for Your Website Payment - Here's How!

1. How do I get a receipt for my website payment?

To get a receipt for your website payment, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. From there, you can view and print receipts for any past orders.

2. Can I get a receipt for a payment made through a consultant's website?

Yes, you can still get a receipt for a payment made through a consultant's website. Simply contact the consultant and provide them with your order number and they can send you a receipt.

3. I made a payment through a consultant's website, but I can't find my receipt. What should I do?

If you cannot find your receipt for a payment made through a consultant's website, contact the consultant and provide them with your order number. They can resend the receipt to you.

4. Can I get a receipt for a payment made with a gift card on the website?

Yes, you can get a receipt for a payment made with a gift card on the website. Your gift card balance will be applied to your order and the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card. You will receive a receipt for the total amount paid.

5. How long does it take to receive a receipt for a website payment?

You should receive a receipt for your website payment immediately after completing your order. If you do not receive it, check your email's spam folder or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rossana
  • sherid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • khollein