• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Show by Booking with Me Tonight - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, In order to win a free cooking show, you must either purchase the ingredients or book today.
chefmelody
I just made this poster for my fair tonight, and thought I'd share it with you all. I plan to put it on the front of my bookings binder and prop it up behind all my materials. I'm offering a free show (I buy the ingredients and paper plates/utensils) to anyone who books. Hope it works, I need to fill my fall! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• free cooking show.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 819
Last edited:
Why not have a drawing for a free cooking show? Then you can call everyone who entered and tell them they won!

I agree with sailortena, have a drawing for a FREE COOKING SHOW!!

The drawing works. I include a small item, and the sign, "Win a FREE bar board or a FREE cooking show!" Yes - one person gets the bar board (or other $8 item) and EVERYONE gets a cooking show. Use the blue pad drawing slips.

scottcooks said:
The drawing works. I include a small item, and the sign, "Win a FREE bar board or a FREE cooking show!" Yes - one person gets the bar board (or other $8 item) and EVERYONE gets a cooking show. Use the blue pad drawing slips

What are the blue pad drawing slips?

It is a pad that says: THANKS FOR JOINING US AT THE SHOW! You get it with your kit or you can order on supply/order. Try a search for door prize slips on this site. There are a lot of crafty people on this site that make there own. Good Luck!!:)

I like the sign. I like you offer it to everyone when they walk up to the booth. "Instead of a drawing what I'm offering here today is a free cooking show if you book today and hold your origanl date."

I was doing the gift certificate drawing too, but the free show was for people who were interested in booking right then. I wanted to get some definite dates on my calendar, and figured that might be the extra "push" for some people to say yes. It seemed to go well, and I booked two shows! I have TONS of leads to call tomorrow, too!

Related to Get a Free Show by Booking with Me Tonight - Limited Time Offer!

1. How do I qualify for a free show by booking with you tonight?

To qualify for a free show, simply book a party with me tonight and choose a date for your show within the designated time frame. As long as you meet the minimum sales requirement, your show will be free!

2. What is the minimum sales requirement to receive a free show?

The minimum sales requirement varies depending on the size of your party. For parties with 10 or more guests, the minimum sales requirement is $200. For parties with less than 10 guests, the minimum sales requirement is $300.

3. Can I choose any date for my free show?

Yes, as long as the date falls within the designated time frame. You can choose a date that is convenient for you and your guests.

4. Is this a limited time offer?

Yes, this offer is only available for a limited time. Be sure to book with me tonight to take advantage of this special promotion!

5. Can I combine this offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards based on your party sales in addition to receiving a free show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
Replies