• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Bag of Iams Food for Your Pet | Visit Iams Website Now!

In summary, the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a complimentary bag of Iams pet food with their purchase of select Pampered Chef products. To qualify for the promotion, customers must make a purchase of at least $50 in select products and the promotion is available for both online and in-person orders. The promotion includes a 7lb bag of Iams Proactive Health Adult Dry Dog Food or a 6lb bag of Iams Proactive Health Adult Dry Cat Food, and customers can choose the type of pet food they would like to receive. However, the promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and is only available for orders within the United States and
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Head on over to Iams website & get a mail-in certificate for a FREE bag of food for either your dog or cat (or both!)!! Here's the link- http://www.iams.com/dog-food/ProductFamilyIndex.aspx#

I'm going to keep posting these things on my business facebook page, so head on over & "like" us- Famous Paws Bakery | Facebook.

Happy Saturday & Happy Savings!!

Thanks! We use the healthy naturals for our little doxin and I need to buy some in the next couple days. This was perfect timing.

Thanks for posting! We have three dogs and buy Iams quite often. This will certainly come in handy.

Oh, good! Grandma can save some money on her dinner menu.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this amazing offer from Iams. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to provide our furry friends with high-quality, nutritious food. I will definitely be heading over to the Iams website to get my mail-in certificate for a free bag of food for my dog. And I'll be sure to like your business page on Facebook for more great deals and savings. Thanks again and happy Saturday to you too!

Related to Get a Free Bag of Iams Food for Your Pet | Visit Iams Website Now!

What is the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion?

The "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a complimentary bag of Iams pet food with their purchase of select Pampered Chef products.

How do I qualify for the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion?

To qualify for the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion, you must make a purchase of at least $50 in select Pampered Chef products. The promotion is available for online and in-person orders.

What type of Iams pet food is included in the promotion?

The "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion includes a 7lb bag of Iams Proactive Health Adult Dry Dog Food or a 6lb bag of Iams Proactive Health Adult Dry Cat Food. Customers can choose which type of pet food they would like to receive with their purchase.

Can I combine the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Is the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion available for international orders?

Unfortunately, the "Free Bag of Iams Food" promotion is only available for orders within the United States and Canada. International orders are not eligible for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies