• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Bonus Starter Kit and $50 Gift Certificate with September Sign Up!

S
sarahmarie
I JUST signed up for my super starter kit. my director called me to congratulate me and said that she just found out that because i signed up with my first month in september i get brand new products and a $50 gift certificate to Home Depot! I am very excited!

Do you know what you get? Do you want to know?

I think SHE gets the $50 Home Depot card, though. You just get the $150 worth of new products.

:D Hi Sarah! Welcome! I just want to let you know that you have to turn in $1250 in sales before September 30th to get those specials! You can DEFINITELY DO IT! Start telling everyone NOW about your business!

I don't think that is right. Here is the recruiting promo (copied from another thread):

Recruiting Promo: July 1 - August 31.
Recruit must qualify by September 30 or end of SSM1, whichever is first.
For each new qualified recruit, you will earn a $50 Home Depot gift
card, plus one entry to win a $10,000 Home Depot gift card (that is NOT
a typo)
Three is for me bonus - if you have 3+ qualified in that time period,
you will earn an extra $50 gift card and 3 additional entries to win the
$10k GC
National Conference Attendees will get DOUBLE entries into the raffle

No max on the number of Home Depot GC you can earn for this promotion

For the Recruit: Qualify by September 30 or end of SSM1 whichever is
sooner and they will get the 7" Santoku Knife and 8" Chef's Knife FREE
($145 value)

You won't get the $50 card, but you WILL be entered in a drawing to win a $10,000 gift card:D (plus the 2 new products mentioned above!)
Congrats to you-what a nice surprise right?!

So SHE gets the gift card. oh well. I GET KNIVES! i would rather have the knives instead. This is still a nice suprise!

I am coming in on the month of October, I want to know what will be the Super Starter kit items

Is there a list of SS Items? So I can check off what I will get and what I don't want to order know. My show is in October.... I have about 1100.00 total that will be devided in to two shows. What good things should I look forward to.

What's in the Starter Kit#1175 Cook's Corer
#1063 Crinkle Cutter
#1012 Cutting Board
#1182 Egg Slicer Plus
#2585 Food Chopper
#1275 Deluxe Cheese Grater
#1046 Utility Knife with Case
#1133 Lemon Zester/Scorer
#1301 Pizza Cutter
#1659 Small Mix 'N Scraper
#2575 Garlic Press
#2621 Mini Serving Spatula
#2475 Stainless Whisk
#2230 Classic Batter Bowl
#2217 Adjustable Measuring Spoons
#2225 Measure-All Cup
#1370 Large Round Stone
#1380 Large Rack
#1316 Sm. Oval Baker - French Vanilla
#1485 Baker's Roller
#9719 Italian Seasoning Mix
#1881 Season's Best Recipe Collection

This is according to the *'d items on the Fall/Winter 2006 Shopping List. Hope this helps. I do have a question, though, why are you dividing it into 2 shows?
Just wondering......
Jen

See my sister had a show, I booked a show from her. She signed on. Because I booked my show from here for Oct. I want to still grant it. I have since her show has decided to become one myself.. so that is why I am contin.

I thought it might have been something like that! :) I would just use the minimum amount of orders that you need to get the $40 off of your kit. Then, submit the rest as soon as you have your kit as your first show! If you keep collecting orders, you will probably have enough to "qualify" (submit $1250 in sales) and earn your Super Starter month one bonus with your first show! What a great start to your business!!!! Has your recruiter offered you any advice? Not that we aren't all ready and willing to help you out, but she should be helping you do what is best for you. I hope we can help! Best of luck with your new business, you will find that this site is a WEALTH of information!!!
Jen

Omarakeen said:
See my sister had a show, I booked a show from her. She signed on. Because I booked my show from here for Oct. I want to still grant it. I have since her show has decided to become one myself.. so that is why I am contin.
So you're dividing the show into 2 and she will be consultant for one and you will be for the other? Is she your recruiter? If so I would keep the sales and submit them yourself. She gets benefit from that!!

I am new at all of this. Yes, she has just started a month ahead of me. Not quiet a month. I thought about giving her $300.00 of it to the first show. Standing up to me giving a show.... And I would take the rest. I can earn both wow....

Thanks for all your help.... my ears are open to any ideas

Last edited:
Help me what do you think?

As your recruiter, here is how I would have handled it:
If you, the recruit, can afford to pay the $90 for your kit and you don't NEED the kit credit, then I would go ahead and have you order your kit and submit all of those orders as your first show. You're off to a great start, and although I don't get commission on those sales, I (the recruiter) get a consultant with an awesome jump-start on her own business.
HOWEVER, since your recruiter is new as well, she is probably counting on your show and those sales. Are you hosting an actual cooking show in October? If so, then yes, you would only need $300 in sales to get your $40 kit credit. You have worked very hard for these sales and I would not just turn them all over to your recruiter. I say just give her $300 worth of the sales to turn in as your show. Then order your kit and submit the rest as your own show.
Better yet......you are collecting October orders, right? So you are offering them the October Guest Special (free bar board with $60 purchase)? Have her send in $400 worth of sales as a catalog show on October 1st. (As a catalog show, $400 in sales would get you $45 in free product) Use your kit credit right away to order your kit, then the show at your house can be your kick-off show and you can send in the rest of the orders you collected along with the orders from that show! If you want to talk more about this, I'd be happy to help you out. Feel free to PM me any time and we can talk "off board" :) Good luck!
Jen

good luck to you and your sister

1. What is the "super starter kit" referenced in this offer?

The "super starter kit" is a package of products and materials that is provided to new members who sign up to become part of a direct sales or MLM company. It typically includes a variety of products to sell, as well as tools and resources to help the new member get started with their business.

2. How do I qualify for the bonus starter kit and $50 gift certificate?

To qualify for the bonus starter kit and $50 gift certificate, you must sign up as a new member with your first month being in September. This offer is only valid during the month of September and for new members.

3. What are the brand new products that are included in the bonus starter kit?

The brand new products included in the bonus starter kit will vary depending on the specific company and products being sold. However, they are typically new or popular products that are meant to entice new members and help them get started with their business.

4. How will I receive my $50 gift certificate to Home Depot?

You will receive your $50 gift certificate to Home Depot after signing up in September and becoming a new member. Your director will likely provide you with the gift certificate or instructions on how to redeem it.

5. Can I still receive the bonus starter kit and gift certificate if I sign up after September?

No, this offer is only valid for new members who sign up with their first month being in September. If you sign up after September, you will not be eligible for the bonus starter kit and $50 gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • LizJones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MGG