• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get $50 off your next purchase with this Gift Certificate | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the "Get $50 off your next purchase with this Gift Certificate" offer is a limited time promotion for current Pampered Chef customers to receive a $50 discount on their next purchase. To obtain the Gift Certificate, customers must have made a previous purchase and it will be sent via email or mail. The Gift Certificate cannot be combined with other discounts or offers and has an expiration date. It can be used towards any purchase from Pampered Chef, excluding cash or gift cards.
JTNT8704
I have a $50 Gift Certificate that was ordered by a customer of mine. Long story short- she gave it to her sister, who is also a customer of mine, who was upset she couldnt use it on my PWS. So instead, I took the GC, and let her order from my PWS and I paid for the $50. Anyway- I have had this gift certificate sitting around since early September, and I just dont have anything I want to spend it on. (We are selling our house to prepare to move back to NY, so hubby is against me bringing anything else in to pack, lol)

So wondering if anyone wanted to purchase the gift certificate? It has 2 names on it, but from what I was told at HO, that doesnt matter for spending it. I can Email you the GC # and also mail the hard copy.

Send a PM if you are interested with a reasonable offer, and I would prefer paypal. Thanks!

Sold- thanks!

What is the "Get $50 off your next purchase with this Gift Certificate" offer?

The "Get $50 off your next purchase with this Gift Certificate" offer is a limited time promotion where customers can receive a $50 discount on their next purchase with Pampered Chef.

How can I get this Gift Certificate?

To get this Gift Certificate, you must be a current Pampered Chef customer and have made a purchase in the past. The Gift Certificate will be sent to you via email or mail and can be redeemed at checkout for your next purchase.

Can I use this Gift Certificate in combination with other discounts or offers?

No, this Gift Certificate cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Only one Gift Certificate can be used per transaction.

Is there an expiration date for this Gift Certificate?

Yes, this Gift Certificate has a limited time offer and must be redeemed before the expiration date stated in the email or mail you received it in. After the expiration date, the Gift Certificate will no longer be valid.

What can I use this Gift Certificate for?

This Gift Certificate can be used towards any purchase from Pampered Chef, including products, cooking classes, and parties. It cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies